Chapter 10

Mona and Harry woke up happily the following day. They both felt like they are in a different world, both wondering why they felt that way. They felt like all of a sudden they have something special to look forward to everyday of their lives. Both don't want to give meaning to how happy they felt and both tried denying the reason of the feelings they felt. They both tried to suppress that feeling of excitement to see each other again and spend time with each other.

"What are my schedules for today? I want Mona to be with me in all of my commitments from now on..and oh, I want to have breakfast with her at the lounge. I'm pretty sure, people would love to see us together at all times after last night. Otherwise, they would wonder and would put meaning to it." Prince Harry said excitedly which made Hanna and Donald look at each other, wondering what's gotten to him.

They've known Harry for too long and this was the first time they saw him full of excitement for his commitments of the day. Normally, they would want to spill boiled water at him just to get him out of bed.

But Donald realized what's behind this sudden change. Looks like the handsome prince have truly found what he was longing for....Mona. He can't wait Hanna's reaction once she realizes that her plans backfired. Poor Hanna, which is now telling the prince of his schedules for the day. The prince is very attentive for the first time which made Hanna very happy. The three of them are having coffee at the balcony. Donald is just being quiet watching the prince with a smile plastered on his face.

"Very well then, let's get ready for breakfast mate and pick up the ladies." Harry said to Donald after Hanna left, who is still not saying anything and now grinning.

"Alright. I'll call their room to let them know that we will be picking them up in 30 min." Donald said with a teasing smile.

"What...? Why are you looking at me with a smile like that? I'm just doing my part of the contract." Harry said defensively.

"Of course, your highness. Of course you are." Donald said teasingly.

"Whatever mate! I'm gonna go get ready, you should too!" Harry said half laughing when he realized how Donald knows him deeply. He knows he can't hide anything from him.

They both went to their rooms to get ready and was done in a flash. They waited 30 minutes before leaving their suite with the guards. Once they were outside, the prince looked at Donald.

"S--t! I need a bouquet of roses, I can't just go there empty handed! Donald, go get me one!" He ordered.

"And where do you think you want me to get it without taking me hours to be back?" Donald said laughing.

"You are not helping at all!" Harry said in an irritating tone and went back inside the room looking for something he could give Mona. He found one red rose from the centerpiece at the receiving room. "Better than nothing." He muttered and took it with him.

Donald laughed again and now shaking his head when he saw Harry came out with a single rose. "Can we go now? You need to relax mate. Excitement is all over your face, you look like a love sick puppy." Donald said laughing which he regretted after Harry smacked his head.

"I just don't want to show up empty handed. I'm a prince, women expect a lot when they date me." Harry murmured, feeling embarrassed.

"But not this woman, Harry. It's Mona, she is different from the others, she doesn't care about your title. You should know that by now." Donald said seriously.

"I know. But still, I want her to feel special in our every encounter. I've never felt this way towards anyone. I don't want to mess this up." Harry answered in a very serious tone, which confirmed Donald's suspicion that the prince have fallen for Mona.

"With all due respect Harry. You just met her three days ago, are you sure about this?" Donald finally asked the question he has been meaning to ask him.

"I have never been this sure my entire life. I don't know how this happened but I can't stop it and I know she feels the same way, I can feel it. She's so gorgeous mate...and her body...aaaaahhh! Harry answered, looking so dreamy.

"She's not all beauty and perfect body, she's a good woman Harry. Make sure this is really what you want. Dane told me Mona has been through a lot already in the past, this could break her if this won't go well. I mean this all started with a contract..and just yesterday. This could end so bad and could hurt you both so bad." Donald reminded Harry.

"I know that. That's why I will have a serious conversation with her about how we feel once we fly back to England. I want to be able to show the world how much I value her without any pretensions and I want her to know that we don't have to pretend anymore if we both feel something for each other." Harry said.

"I'm happy for you mate! Just enjoy and savor each moment with her. I know the path for you both will be challenging but for now, just don't think about it." Donald said happily just when they arrived at the ladies' suite.

A/N: Hello guys, I hope you like this chapter. Let me know what you think.

Don't forget to vote, add this to your reading list and follow me, loveys. ~Aireen