Chapter 17

"Good morning, princess. We just landed." Harry whispered at Mona before kissing her forehead. Mona became alert and looked by the window. They just arrived at Heathrow Airport. Her legs are numb for the 15 hours flight, she is a bit dizzy and her head hurt, the jet-lag is kicking in. She can see the black land rovers with the royal family flag, waiting for them outside the plane. She looked at Dane, who seemed to be thinking the same. They're really here in England and this marks the beginning of a new life.

"Sorry for passing out babe." Mona said smiling shyly at Harry, who smiled back.

"Don't apologize my love. I am happy you fell asleep. You needed it. It was a long flight. Are you ready to step out of this plane? This will be the beginning of facing the paparazzi's." Harry said sweetly and kissed her on the lips. Mona's heart flutter not just because of the kiss but because of the way he said "my love". He really does love me. Mona thought.

"I'm ready my love, as long as you're beside me, I can face anything." Mona answered and gave Harry a sweet kiss before nodding at Dane. Harry felt so good inside when he heard her called him love.

"I love you so much, princess." Was all Harry could say. He felt emotional seeing how much faith Mona have for him. He hugged her tight and kissed the top of her head before standing up and helped her up. They went out of the plane holding hands, following Donald, Dane and Hanna.

They left Cebu at 4:0o'clock in the afternoon so they arrived at London at 7:00 o'clock in the morning the following day. The airport looked very busy even as early as this. This is one of the world's busiest airport. Mona lied to everyone when she said she hasn't been to England. This is actually her fifth time here, she used to accompany her parents on their trips here. The memory made her sad. She missed them all of a sudden. She hasn't been thinking about them for the past years but being in London, it brought back memories of them.

Mona is pulled out of her deep thoughts when she heard the cameras flashing. She felt Harry's hold tightened when he looked at her.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I'll get used to this."

"Just don't mind them sweetheart. Just focus on us."

"Oh I will. Stop seducing me, I feel like kissing you right now."

"Oh I dare you to."

"Oh yeah?" Mona stopped walking and kissed him passionately. Harry was so surprised but returned her kiss hungrily.

"Oh for God's sake! We're in the middle of the runway!" Hanna shrieked which made them laugh including Donald and Dane.

"I bet the paparazzi's enjoyed that." Donald said laughing. Harry elbowed him. He looked like a little boy who got caught doing bad things. Mona giggles, she loved seeing Harry like this.

They entered the car. It started moving towards the central city of London. Mona and Dane will be dropped at their apartment and will be given time to settle down. Hanna briefed them of what they will be expecting when they arrived at their apartment, which is located at Hanway Street, approximately 15 minutes drive from Buckingham Palace. Mona and Dane felt a little excited to see their home for a year but also worried on how they would fit in the lifestyle of the city. There is going to be a major adjustment that they will have to deal with.

Mona and Dane looked around the streets they passed by. Mona finds London a beautiful city. She almost chose this place when she ran away but thought she won't be able to afford the way of living and she might have a hard time finding a job. She glanced at Dane who seemed mesmerized by the beautiful structures and the busy sidewalks. Mona smiled and felt happy that she have Dane with her through all this. She truly is a blessing, like her personal angel sent by God to look out for her. She reached for her hand and squeezed it. They looked at each other and smiled.

Harry and Donald are just observing the ladies. They looked at each other and smiled. Harry felt so happy. He seemed to have seen London for the first time too. He wanted to laugh when he realized he never noticed how beautiful this place is when he lived here for his entire life. There is no doubt that the change on how he see things are because of the beautiful and kind woman he met. Going to the Philippines is the best decision I have ever made and the best thing that happened to me. He thought.

"What are you thinking my prince? You look weird with that smirk all over your face!"

"You. I'm thinking about you and you only." He said smiling while raining kisses on her face. Mona giggles and she felt like a teenager again.

"Harry, stop acting like a love sick puppy and pay attention!" Hanna scolded Harry which made Harry and Mona rolled their eyes. Donald and Dane laughed which annoyed Hanna even more.

"Your schedule will be crazy this week. You have a lot of pending commitments. At the weekend is a charity gala event that your mother will be hosting. Mona, you will be attending this, as Harry's date of course. You need to get ready for this and learn all protocols. Your personal assistant will brief you once you guys are settled in your apartment." Hanna continued.

"Yes ma'am." Harry and Mona said together which upsets Hanna.

"You guys need to take this seriously! Mona, I hope you realized by now how sensitive and complicated your situation now that you decided to hook up with this guy for real! If you want to survive in one piece, you take everything that I say seriously! In case you forgot, I'm the one who put you in this mess after all!" Hanna raised her voice which upsets Harry and Donald.

"Hanna! You cannot talk to her like that! I am warning you! If you don't have a little respect left for me as your friend then I am asking you as the prince!" Harry snapped at Hanna, which made her quiet, the hurt on her face is so visible that made Mona felt guilty.

"I'm sorry Hanna. I didn't mean to be disrespectful. You're right. I understand. It won't happen again." Mona reached out for Hanna's hand, her voice is so sincere, which surprised everyone, especially Harry. Hanna just nod at her.

"We're here." Hanna announced when the car parked in front of a beautiful building. The red main door stood out that Mona and Dane couldn't help but stare at it. They stepped out of the car, following Hanna. Harry and Donald did not step out of the car and said their goodbyes to the ladies.

"I'll call you later my love." Harry said to Mona before kissing her hand.

"Hey, missy! No goodbye back for me?" Donald called out at Dane who just walked away without looking back.

"Sure. Bye Donald." Dane said with no emotion which sadden Donald.

"Alright. Good enough for me. Can I call you later?" Donald asked.

"Sure. If you know my number." Dane said before walking away again. Donald was just looking at her with an open mouth.

"Sooo...I'm not the only one who got hit by the love tornado." Harry teased Donald, half laughing.

"Shut up man! This woman will be the death of me. I can't seem to figure her out. I thought we were doing great that night at the bar." Donald said, frustrated.

"Give her time man. She just broke up with her boyfriend. Thanks to Hanna." Harry said tapping Donald's shoulder.

"I thought she didn't love him." Donald said quietly. The sadness in his voice earned Harry's sympathy.

"You'll find out soon enough. Let's go take our rest while we still can." Harry said in a comforting tone.

The car started moving towards the palace. Harry closed his eyes. Back to the normal routine. Harry thought but the thought of having Mona to come home to from now on gave him relief and comfort.

The Prince's Hired Girlfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें