Chapter 5

Mona and Dane were exhausted when they got into their hotel room. They washed up and removed their make up then changed to sleeping clothes and jumped on their bed. They both love wearing a tank top and just an underwear when they sleep.

"I think I made him more mad..like three times more. I don't care tho, he's full of himself. So annoying. I'm glad I left otherwise I'd definitely start calling him more bad names. I am going to forget this for now." Mona said when they settled on the bed. Mona told Dane what happened on their way up to their room and like her, she was upset about it too.

"Mmmm..yeah. Go to sleep." Dane said sleepily..then they both fell asleep.

IN THE MORNING...

"Haarrryyyy....Haaaarryyy wake up!!!" Hanna stormed at Harry's room angrily, hitting him with a pillow, trying to wake him up.

"Bloody hell! What do you want now?!" Harry said annoyed.

"Here! What the hell is that?! Who is that woman?! Hanna said after throwing an iPad at him.

"Ouch! That hurts! What the hell is this now?!" He asked trying to read what was in there.

"What?! How did they get this photo?! I didn't see anyone in there that time!"

"You tell me! No wonder you did not sleep here the other night! Who is that Harry?!"

"Nobody. This is not what it looks like. That kiss didn't mean anything. Now, can I go back to sleep?"

"Nooo...this isn't nothing! They just posted that article yesterday saying your break up with Lady Isabella! And now that! They are now trying to prove that the things they kept writing about you are true! They have never posted a photo like that before. Now that validated everything! Don't you get that?!"

"What do you want me to do?! It's already there! Even if I tell you who she is, what's it gonna do to this? It won't help us delete that, Hanna!"

"Yeah! But maybe there is something we can do. Maybe she can give a statement that this meant nothing?! Who is she? A one night stand?!"

"Her name is Mona, I forgot her complete name. She works in this hotel, something to do with events. She was the one running the event last night. She is an ordinary girl. I accidentally slept on her bed the other night thinking it was this room, well minus the guards. But apparently it was 2211, her room! I was drunk! That kiss was just to shut her up because she talks too much calling me bad names and accusing me of touching her! I doubt, you will be able to make her do something for me. She is stubborn as hell!"

"What?! Ugh! An ordinary girl?! Dooonalddddd!"

"What?! When are you ever going to stop hovering early morning? What's wrong now, Hanna?! Donald came running and annoyed.

"This is all your fault! If you didn't leave him at the bar the other night nor listen to him when he told you to bring the guards with you, We won't have this problem now!" Hanna told Donald angrily and gave him the iPad.

"What problem?" Donald asked before looking at the tablet.

"Read it and ask me again!" Hanna yelled at him while Harry is sitting on his bed like he is thinking deeply.

"Oh wow Harry! You didn't tell me this part?!" Donald said to Harry, half laughing.

"Ugh! What are you laughing about?! You know about him meeting this woman and you didn't tell me? Aaahhhh why are you two always making my job harder than it already is?!" Hanna screamed in frustration and turned towards the door.

"Wait..Hanna, there might be something we can do." Harry said stopping Hanna from leaving.

"Alright. I'm listening." Hanna said turning around.

"I can threaten her that I'll have her fired for how she treated me that morning if she won't make a statement that it didn't mean anything and we didn't have an overnight fling." Harry said excitedly.

"That's your plan? You think she'll go thru all that trouble? You said she's stubborn. And besides, the public will only think we paid her since she is an ordinary girl. Harry, since you have something that may threaten her, I'll think of a better plan." Hanna said disappointedly and left the room.

"Now, you should worry. Her plans are always the hardest to do. You're in trouble mate." Donald said smiling at Harry's facial reaction.

"I don't believe this. This woman caused me enough trouble in just a span of 24 hours. I'm getting angrier every minute. She will pay for this!" Harry said angrily.

"Oh well...I don't think we'll be able to go back to sleep now. Go shower, I'll order breakfast. Better be full when Hanna comes back with whatever plan she'd come up." Donald said still laughing.

"You're right. Order a lot!"

They went to shower and ate breakfast afterwards. They decided to watch a movie after breakfast while waiting for Hanna. His next commitment is yet in the evening so they have plenty of time to waste. They were laughing hard when they heard the door bell. Donald jumped out of his seat and went to answer it.

"Hi, I'm Mona, someone called our room earlier and told me to come here for an important meeting. I brought my bestfriend, Dane with me, I hope that's okay." Mona told Donald when he opened the door.

"Hi!" Dane said smiling sweetly.

"Uh hi! I'm Donald, please come in." Donald said, wondering who called her to come. If it was Hanna, then she sure did figure out a plan. He couldn't stop looking at them, especially at Dane, they both look gorgeous. Mona in gray blouse and white pants, Dane in all white blouse and pants.

 Mona in gray blouse and white pants, Dane in all white blouse and pants

"Ummm thank you

"Ummm thank you. May we know why I am called to come here?" Mona asked.

"Sorry. I don't have any idea too...yet! Let's go find out together." Donald said smiling and he brought them to the receiving room, where Harry is, who is tongue-tied and just stared at them.