Chapter 50

~ ONE MONTH LATER ~

"Miss Moonlight, Hanna called to let us know that the prince is arriving tonight for the princess' 25th birthday. You need to be there as his date."

"Alright Chiqui. Thank you. What time do I need to get ready?"

"Maybe in an hour. Drew will drive you to the palace. You'll just meet with the prince there."

"Okay. Is it going to be a formal event?"

"Yes Miss Moonlight. Jane and Mary will help you get ready."

"Thank you Chiqui. Have a good day."

Mona and Harry haven't talk nor seen each other since that day in the living room of Mona's apartment with Alex. Mona was convinced that Harry never loved her after that incident and it made her stop caring about him and the palace. She became like a robot that whatever the palace demanded her to do, she just do it without asking questions. Just like now, she won't deny that she felt a little excitement that she will be seeing Harry again but like all that happened lately, she just thinks of him and the palace as her employer.

She has been counting the months, she have 4 more months left before the contract ends. After that, Dane and her will be leaving England. They will go back to the Philippines. She was working double time to save enough money for their plane tickets. Mona didn't want to touch the money that the palace paid her and Dane monthly, as part of the contract, because she will return it to them before leaving. She wants to use her own money. Dane helped too, she joined Mona in modelling and have also established her name in the industry eventhough she just joined three months ago.

An hour past and Mona is now getting ready for the event. Jane and Mary is helping her. They chose an elegant blush pink long dress paired with a nude heels for her. Mona's sexy figure is being highlighted in the body-hugging cut of the dress. She lost a lot of weight for the last couple of months because she had been sick frequently and her appetite never came back and it made her look more stunning. She wore her natural curls and only wore light make-up.

Jane and Mary did a great job as usual but Mona stopped caring about how she looks since she lost Harry so she just gave the two maids a small smile before thanking them for all their compliments

Jane and Mary did a great job as usual but Mona stopped caring about how she looks since she lost Harry so she just gave the two maids a small smile before thanking them for all their compliments. She didn't even bother checking out herself in the mirror. She just stood up which made the two sad but they knew that Mona is going through difficult times. They once heard Mona venting to Dane about what she's going through and the two sympathizes with her.

Mary handed Mona a nude clutch and a blush pink coat before Dane came to get her. Dane is so worried about her meeting with Harry and worse, that they will be pretending to be in a relationship in public again. This will be their first public appearance together after their break-up and Dane is anxious. Their break-up never came out in public despite of the several photos and write ups about Alex visiting Mona at her apartment or their photos at restaurants. Several photos of Isabella and Harry came out too but Hanna did a great job in covering them all with a fabricated story.