Chapter 14

Donald is shaking his head watching Harry looking so nervous. They are now on their way to pick up the ladies and Harry look awful with all the worries on his face and he kept on sighing. He looks like a person who is about to face a death sentence. It frustrates Donald watching his friend this way. He hopes Mona have come around by now and back to her bubbly self, otherwise, this evening is going to be a waste.

"Harry...will you relax? Everything's going to be okay."

"What made you so sure about that? What if she is still upset and she doesn't wanna be real with me anymore and would only show up to do her part and comply with the contract? That would be annoying as hell!"

"Just annoying?"

"Well..of course it will hurt. That's why I am nervous."

"She's a sweetheart. I bet when you hand her that rose, she will welcome you with a kiss and a tight hug, just like last time. Stop worrying, you look horrible!"

"Easier said than done!"

Donald finally laughed at how Harry is acting. When he was about to knock on the ladies's suite door, Dane suddenly opened the door, like she knew they are already out there.

"Hello Donald, your highness, please come in." Dane curtsied with a sweet smile on her face which made Donald laugh. Ugh! She looks so beautiful and sexy...and that smile is to die for. Donald thought.

"Hello beautiful

"Hello beautiful. You look dashing...and cheerful." Donald said and kissed her hand.

"Well...I feel very positive about tonight." Dane said blushing.

Harry is awfully quiet, waiting for Mona to come out from the bathroom. He's looking at the rose he was holding, stomping his other foot. When Mona emerged from the bathroom, she took his breath away. She looks so sexy and to say she is gorgeous is an understatement. She is smiling at Harry but the worry on her face is very visible.

 She is smiling at Harry but the worry on her face is very visible

"Hi my prince." She said shyly before looking down at the red rose that Harry was holding.

"Hello princess. This is for you." Harry said while handing Mona the red rose.