Chapter 31

"You don't look happy to see me, princess."

"I'm just surprised Harry. You haven't called me for more than a week. I was worried sick."

"The palace didn't tell you what happened?"

"Noone knew why I didn't hear anything from you. Not Chiqui or any of the guards or the house help...not even Donald. So, what exactly happened huh?"

"Are you upset?"

"I don't even know what I feel anymore. I felt...forgotten...abandoned...I...I don't know, maybe I'm upset! So please tell me what happened?"

"Oh mother! She's really making me so angry right now!"

"What happened Harry? Were you hurt? An accident? What the hell happened?!"

"Please...princess..calm down. I'm sorry you felt forgotten or abandoned...I'm sorry I got you so worried. I lost my phone. I couldn't find it when we landed. I was so stupid, I did not memorize your number so I could not call you from any of my companion's phone. When I finally got your number from one of the guards whom I asked to get it from one of your guards, we were already in that remote area and there was no signal. I got so busy when I got there, my good mother had our schedules really crazy busy. I asked one of the guards to find a way to send a message to the palace to get me a new phone and to inform you of what happened so you won't wonder why I haven't called you. Obviously, someone in the palace made sure you didn't get that message. I never got a new phone until now that's why I got pissed off and sneaked out to see you tonight but I have to fly back early in the morning. I'll make sure I have a new phone tho. I already sent the guard who came with me to have Donald arrange everything. I have a feeling that the whole thing was planned but I will deal with this later. Please don't get mad at me sweetheart. I miss you so much...you don't know how much."

Mona just watched him quietly, taking in everything he said. She believed him. She knew that the queen did all this to make sure they can't communicate with each other and Isabella could have Harry all to herself the entire trip. Mona wanted to cry of relief for what Harry did. He travelled back just to see her and she can tell by the looks of his eyes that he misses her just as much as she misses him so she ran to him and hugged him so tight. Harry immediately ravished her lips. His kisses became fierce and Mona returned them in the same passion. They almost forgot that they were in the balcony.

"Oh princess. I love you so much..."

"I love you so much Harry..."

Harry carried Mona bridal style towards the room but never stopped kissing her. They are both breathing hard and so turned on. Harry can feel his manhood, wanting to get out of his pants, Mona feels wet and her entire body tingles. She wants him inside her. For the first time, with all these attraction and whenever she gets turned on when she's with Harry, she finally feels ready to make love to him. Harry feels the same. He does not have the will to control and resist Mona tonight. Those days and nights that he wasn't able to talk to her, he was missing her so bad and he always imagined her kisses and daydreamed of making love to her.

He gently laid her to bed. Mona looks flushed and Harry found it so sexy that it turned him on even more.

"Make love to me sweetheart...please...be mine tonight...I don't have the power to stop this urge anymore.." He said in a very husky and seductive voice, looking straight to her lovely eyes. Mona runs her fingers at the side of his face. She smiled and nodded.