Chapter 18

Mona and Dane are standing at the middle of the living room of their apartment at Hanway Gardens. It is huge in white and marble black. The place is already fully furnished with furnitures and appliances. The two loved it since they both love the combination of black and white but most of all, they love the kitchen. It's huge and the kitchen counters are perfect for both of them who love to cook.

Hanna showed them the rooms and asked them to decide which one to take. Mona chose the all white room with cream carpet while Dane chose the gold and white room. Hanna said goodbye after telling them to settle down and get some rest. She told them that two bodyguards are stationed outside to look after them and ensure no paparazzi will come close enough to the place. In the afternoon, they will meet the housekeepers and Mona's personal maids, the driver and personal assistant. Her maids are in charge of her personal needs and wardrobe. The housekeepers will take care of the house and prepare their food. Her personal assistant will be in charge of her daily schedules.

Mona was overwhelmed with the amount of help provided to care for her so she asked Hanna to not deploy any of the househelp and maids. That they can take care of the house and herself so the personal assistant to take care of her daily schedules, the guards outside and the driver are enough. But Hanna insisted and said once she gets her daily schedules, she wouldn't have any time to do the chores. Mona could not do anything but keep quiet and nod. She wondered, if this is going to be her life from now on. No freedom and everything is being controlled by the palace. She felt sad. She thought of the past and shed a tear but then Harry's face appeared in her mind. She smiled and told herself 'he's worth this all, everything's going to be just fine.'

When Hanna left after touring them at the house, they started unpacking. Mona shook her head when she went to the walk-in closet. It's full of stylish wardrobes. There were formal coats, business clothes, casual wear, formal gowns and cocktail dresses. Then there was one shelf of different hats, in different colors, sizes and styles. She wondered why there are a lot of them that looks like being paired to the colors of the wardrobes. On the other side is a shelf of stylish shoes, in different styles and colors and beside it is another shelf of designer bags in different styles and colors too. Then there's another shelf on the other side with bottles of different brands of perfume and another one with hair accessories.

At the far end corner is a vanity table, full of make up and beauty products. Beside it is a closed shelf but there was a small thing that looks like a remote control on top of it. Mona took it and press the button with the 'open' sign. Once she did, the shelf opened up and it revealed the finest jewelry sets. Mona shook her head again, these are all unnecessary, she murmured. Mona closed the shelf and looked for an empty shelf where she can put all her own clothes but she found another shelf full of lingeries and sexy nighties. She couldn't help but laugh, how the hell did they know my size?! She murmured again.

Finally, she found an empty shelf. She put all of her personal belongings inside and she arranged her luggages on the side. Happy with how organized the room looked, she went to get ready to take a shower. When she was about to enter the bathroom, the phone on her bedside table, that she didn't even notice when she came in, started ringing.

"Hello?" She answered awkwardly.

"Hi princess. Settled down? Do you like your new place?" Harry said on the other line. Mona's heart flutter just by hearing his voice.

"Hi my prince. Yeah. Just about to shower and will take a nap afterwards. How about you? Will you have time to rest? Mona asked sweetly which made Harry wants to drive to her apartment and kiss her.