Chapter 12

The breakfast went by quickly and full of sweetness. Harry and Mona not caring for the world and displayed their affections publicly. Mona was amazed how sweet and caring Harry is. For a guy who have everything and is surrounded with servants who take care of his needs, Mona was very surprised when Harry offered to get her food, made sure he took what she likes. He enjoyed watching Mona eats to the point that he almost forgot to eat. He was very sweet that whenever he saw strands of Mona's hair dropped to her face, he tucked it away. Such a sweet scene that even Donald and Dane became dreamy.

Mona enjoyed telling Harry about Filipino food and why she loves them. She made him try some and fed him which touched Harry's deepest soul. Her sweetness brought a foreign feeling to Harry's heart. He has never met a woman who is so sweet and not afraid to show the world about her affection and he was surprised on how he reciprocate her sweetness, forgetting that he is not an ordinary guy and there are cameras following him all the time.

He is used to women who were only with him for publicity because of his status and for the benefits of having him beside them...but Mona. He feels her very soul and everything she does is so sincere that they pierced to his very soul. For the very short time that they are together, he feels like he knows her in forever. Never in his mind that he thought for one bit that Mona is pretending.

"Have you seen this?" Harry's thoughts were interrupted by Hanna's happy voice.

"No, what is it?" Harry asked, uninterested.

"You and your hired girlfriend is at the front page of all local newspapers and all in England's. Here lo...." Hanna said excitedly but Harry snapped and didn't let her finish.

"Don't...you...ever...addressed her as my hired girlfriend ever again Hanna! That is very disrespectful. You address her by her name, you understand?!" He said loudly which surprised Hanna.

"Ookay. Are you yelling at me? What's wrong with you? Anything bad happen at breakfast today?" Hanna asked.

"What's wrong with me?! Are you that insensitive?! Forget it! Give me that thing and leave!" Harry answered and went inside his room. Hanna is left with open mouth and went to Donald's door.

"Donald? Open the door and come out here! I need to talk to you." Hanna said after knocking at Donald's room.

"What is it this time Hanna? I heard him upset. What did you do to ruin his perfect day?" Donald asked half laughing.

"Perfect day? What's going on? Enlighten me, I don't even know why he snapped at me like that!"

"What did you say to him?"

"I just told him that him and his hired girlfriend is at the front page of every newspaper. I was gonna update him of all the great reviews after last night but he didn't even let me finish, he just got upset."

"You said "his hired girlfriend"?! No wonder he's upset!"

"Why would that upset him? That's what she is!"

"That's not what she is, Hanna. Don't disrespect her again if you don't want the prince to make your job a nightmare. You know him too well to upset him like that."

"What do you mean?! I don't understand."

"Oh boy. Let me get back to work. You'll figure this out real soon. Leave before he finds out you're still here."