Chapter 1

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Who are you? What are you doing in my bed?! Oh my God aaaaaaahhhhh! What did you do to me?! Oh my God he is naked! Aaaaahhhh!"

Harry woke up to a hard kick and hard punches..and a woman's scream.

"Ouch! You whore! Stop screaming and stop hitting me or I swear I will hit you back! Get out! What are you screaming about? This is my bed not yours!" He yelled back at her and pushed her out of the bed.

"Ouch! Grrrrr You asshole!! Get off my bed and get out of my hotel room!" Mona screamed when she fell down the bed and stood up quickly then started punching him again.

Left with no choice, Harry got up and faced Mona. "Ahh...bloody hell! What do you want, woman?!

He stopped and looked at her again. Wow, what a beauty, he thought. She just woke up, no make up and her big gray eyes are burning with anger and yet she looks so beautiful. Wow! Where did I meet a woman this beautiful? And I slept with her? I'm the luckiest man alive! She doesn't resemble a Filipina. Probably a tourist and also staying in this hotel. She is hot! But why is she so mad at me?

"That's right mister! Be afraid! I am so angry I could kill you right now! Answer me! What are you doing in my bed and how did you get in?! Did you touch me?!"

"What?! Yeahh kill me with your kisses, sweetheart. I am not afraid and this is my hotel room. I should be the one asking you those questions and I am so angry that you woke me up with your violent screams this early! Now let me go back to my good sleep. Get out!"

"One last chance mister before I call security. Get out! I am not a whore and definitely not your whore! Here..read that and check your surrounding! Does this look like a guy's room?! You wear dresses and carry purses huh?! Get outtttt!"

Harry read the name in the paper that she tossed. It says Ms. Moonlight Jaberi/Chiqui Lewis. He looked around the room just as she suggested and noticed all the girly stuff.

"But...we didn't..uh? This is Room 2311...what room is this?" He mumbled then asked.

"2211 Mister! Ugh..how stupid! How did you get in here?"

"A room attendant let me in using her master keycard when I told her I didn't have my keycard." Harry answered and started walking towards the door.

"That's it?! You're just gonna leave like that?" Mona yelled at his back and followed him. As soon as he stepped out of the room, Mona held the door open waiting for him to say something back.

"Helloooo?" Mona yelled again. Harry turned around and grabbed her face then kissed her hard on the lips. Mona was shocked.

"How about leaving like that? And..Don't you ever talk to me like that or call me an asshole or stupid again! You don't even know me, woman..Damn it!" He said before storming out of her sight.

Mona was left speechless with her mouth open. How dare him kiss me and then get mad like that like it was my fault! And he didn't even apologize!" She thought. She ran to the bathroom and splashed cold water at her face. She is so upset that she wanted to erase the traces of his kiss and scream with anger again. Who the fuck is he to treat me like that?! He didn't even take back or apologize for calling me a whore! And he kissed me without permission?! Ahhhh this is all Dane's fault!" She mumbled angrily before dialing Dane's number.