Chapter 59

~ One week later ~

Harry's POV

I woke up to the loud ring of my cellphone. I was sleeping soundly because we had an intense training all day, I was so tired and slept early tonight...so imagine how annoyed I am right now. I checked the time in my watch and saw that it's 8PM here in South Africa, who could be calling me? The palace don't call at this hour. I reached for it and answered without checking who's calling. I just don't feel the need to because noone else calls me aside from them.

"Hello? This better be really important!"

"Harry...they found her mate....we gotta help her!"

My heart pounded when I heard what Donald said. I know exactly what and who he's referring to. I feel like I couldn't breath. This is what I am so afraid of. But how did it happen?

"Donald...how did it happen? When?!"

"About an hour ago. Dane and her were grocery shopping when they grabbed her..."

"What? Why are they the one grocery shopping...where was the maids? Her bodyguards? How could they let this happen?"

"What maids and bodyguards? We pulled them out when the queen ordered to terminate the contract..."

"What?! Noooo...how come I didn't know about this?!"

"Well...I assumed that you knew since it was you who asked her to terminate the contract, aren't you?"

"Yes...but I did not mean to leave her unsafe and on her own! Ugh! Mother!!!"

"Well...too late...what do we do now? Dane is freaking out, I can't even talk to her properly! We gotta help them Harry...not only because you still care for her but because the moment we brought them here, they became our responsibility...if something happens to Mona, I don't think I can live with that...."

"If something happens to her...I'm gonna die Donald...I...did you talk to our head security...the authorities...did you inform the palace?"

"I called Hanna the moment it happened...she told the queen..."

"And...?"

"Quoting her words 'she is not our responsibility anymore'..."

"What?! If she didn't pull out her bodyguards this wouldn't happen! Among all of us, she's the one who knew first hand about the danger she's in when she is not safely guarded!"

"Harry....calm down, mate...we won't solve anything like this. Every second that passes matter...anything could happen to her...if there is a way we can help her, we need to do it right now..before they bring her back to Iran....otherwise there will be nothing we could do. Once they reach Iran, we will lose all our advantages...we need to do something NOW..."

"Aaaahhhhhhh why can't we catch a break! Donald, if something happens to her...I swear to God...."

"Harry!!!!! Please...focus...we have to do something now! Now is the best time to use your connections..."

"I'll make some calls and I will be there as soon as I can...keep me posted Donald...I will do everything in my power to help her..."

"Thank you mate...you have no idea how scared I am for her right now..."

"You have no idea how I feel right now...find a way to talk to my dad...tell him what happened, he can help...make sure mum doesn't find out about it..."