Chapter 9

Prince Harry and Mona are still lightheaded from their first official kiss. They are now on their way back to the hotel and are seating silently beside each other, not realizing that they are still holding hands. Their first appearance was a success, they played their parts really well. The kiss nailed it. Donald, Dane and Hanna couldn't stop talking about it.

"Are you okay?" Prince Harry finally asked Mona. He put strands of her hair away from her face. Mona finds it as such a sweet gesture that is only done by a real boyfriend to his girlfriend. She is starting to worry and to feel scared because she is not pretending and she could feel that the prince is doing the same.

"Yeah. I'm just overwhelmed but I'm glad it went well. How about you?" Mona said and asked him back. She tightened her hold on his hand.

"I feel perfect. Thanks to you. That was the best night of my life." The prince answered then kissed her hand.

"Wow! You're not in the public anymore guys. You don't have to pretend in front of us too. Again, great job!" Hanna said loudly to get their attention. The word pretend echoed on their heads. They let go of each other's hands and looked away. The prince's face turned dreamy as though he is battling about something inside his head and so is Mona.

 The prince's face turned dreamy as though he is battling about something inside his head and so is Mona

Prince Harry is deciding whether to apologize to Mona for kissing her or not. It wasn't in the plan at all but then he remembers how she kissed him back. He does not feel sorry for kissing her at all. For him it was the best kiss he had in so long. He cannot pretend with her and it shows that she felt the same. What he felt towards her, the strong attraction and how she turned him on is very real. Once they fly to England, he will have a serious conversation with her about their feelings.

Mona, on the other hand, is confused why she felt so attracted to him when she just met him yesterday. She has never felt this way towards anyone in such a short time. And the kiss. It felt like her first kiss. She felt butterflies inside her stomach. She feels like a teenager again. It's a nice feeling but also terrifying. She is just an ordinary girl and he is a prince. No matter how she looks at it, there is no future for them. What they have now is just a job contract, she should never think of it as real. This thought made her terribly sad.

Donald and Dane have been observing Prince Harry and Mona and they both feel that the two are not pretending. That..what they show earlier is real.

"They really are in trouble. Will they even have a chance to be together for real? Will the palace approve?" Dane said to Donald, shaking her head.

"Why not? If they really fall in love with each other, then they will be together. I know my friend, nobody can stop him when he wants something, not even the palace or the crown." Donald said in a serious tone.

"And I know my bestfriend. When she falls in love, she falls and loves hard. I just don't want her to get hurt again. She's a good woman, Donald...and she went thru a lot already. She deserves to find true love and be happy." Dane said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry Dane. She's in good hands. He won't hurt her, trust me. I know him since he was a kid. He's not like what the papers said about him." Donald said in a comforting tone and held her hand. Dane is surprised with the gesture but still lets him stay holding it.

Noone in them spoke again for the entire trip. When they arrived at the hotel, the boys brought the girls back to their hotel room. It was already 10:00 o'clock in the evening. When the prince noticed that Donald and Dane are walking holding hands, he reached for Mona's hands and they walked holding hands as well. It gave him the same feeling as earlier. It's like there's a spark of heat that ignites thru his veins.

He couldn't believe the effect that Mona has in him, it's too strong that it scares him. When he looks at her, and she looks back at him, smiling sweetly...just like that, he feels like an ordinary guy who fell in love with an extraordinary woman. This is the kind of feeling that he has been looking for in his entire life everytime he's with a woman. And now he found it with Mona.

Mona felt the same in every contact with Prince Harry. Whenever he touches her, her entire body tingles. She feels wanted and safe around him. In a span of 24 hours, he has put down the walls she built around her for years. This is what scares her the most. But she wants to savor and enjoy the feeling. She doesn't know when it ends so for now she have decided to feel everything while it lasts.

When they arrived at the room, Dane opened it. Prince Harry faced Mona and holds both of Her hands.

"Did you have fun tonight, my Moonlight? Are you tired?"

"Are you being poetic, my prince? It rhymes."

"Oh I am not being poetic, my Moonlight. I just love saying your name, my Moonlight."

"Is that so, my prince? You are very sweet. I hope you are like this everyday, my prince."

"I will be like this forever, sweetheart. I promise you that." He said kissing both her hands and then he kissed her again on the lips. This time it's an aggressive kiss and Mona returned his kisses the same way.

"Alright lovers. Wrap it up. Time to go your highness." Donald said loudly to get their attention.

"Alright, alright Donald. You don't have to yell, man." Prince Harry told Donald in an annoyed tone.

"I'll see you tomorrow, sweetheart. Sleep well, okay?" He told Mona.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." Mona said sweetly before giving him a short kiss on his lips.

Mona was in cloud 9 when the boys left. Dane was watching her intently and worried about what's going on but chose not to ask her friend about it. Mona looks so happy that Dane didn't want to ruin it. She decided to talk to her about it in the morning.

Mona is having a hard time sleeping, she kept rewinding everything that happened. The kisses, the way he talked to her. Everything felt so real. She kept touching her sore lips. She hoped when she wakes up in the morning, she would still feel his kisses.

 She hoped when she wakes up in the morning, she would still feel his kisses

A/N: Hello guys, I hope you like this chapter. Let me know what you think.

Don't forget to vote, add this to your reading list and follow me, loveys. ~Aireen