Chapter 39

The show was spectacular. It ended fabulously. Stella was over the moon. She hugged Mona and already contracted her for the launch of her next collections. Other designers are lining up to get Mona too and she couldn't believe it's happening. She is starting to enjoy it eventhough it isn't the kind of life she wanted to live. She was so happy especially that Harry and Dane as well as Princess Aura and Donald are by her side supporting her. There was nothing she could ask for. Dane hugged her tight saying how proud she is of her.

They didn't stay long for the after party. Harry just want to have Mona all to himself and Donald wants the same with Dane, which earned suspicions from the rest. Princess Aura did not join them at the after party because she has an early commitment the following day. The press were all over Mona and Harry but the two just wanted to get away.

"See? I told you, you'll do great." Harry told Mona as soon as they got into the car.

"Thank you my love. I survived because you were there and you were my focal point the entire time!"

"Really? I'm flattered."

"Hush! Don't let it go to your head now."

"Ahhh it might! I'm so proud of you though, my love."

"Thank you babe. Enough about the show. I'm just glad I got it over with. Where are we going now?"

"I just want to be alone with you. Just you and me...I want you all to myself."

"Awww me too babe. So..where are we going then?"

"If you can go anywhere right now, where do you want to go?"

"Ummm...hmmmmmm..."

"Hmmmmm?"

"I....will go to a quiet beach in one of the islands of Greece."

"Hmmm not bad, princess! I was expecting you'd say Paris or the Bahamas though...why Greece sweetheart?"

"Well...I haven't been there and I really want to put on my bikinis right now and take a dip. I miss the sun and I miss relaxing at the beach, just like when I lived in the Philippines."

"Ahhhh you on bikinis, I'm drooling right now!"

"Shut up! Funny guy! You've seen more of me than on a bikini!"

"Oh yeah I did...and you're perfect! Sooo...I take it you've been to Paris and the Bahamas then?"

"Yeah...with my late parents."

"Awww I'm sorry sweetheart. I just realized that you haven't really talked about your parents."

"I know. I'm sorry. It's still so hard for me to talk about them and their death. It has been more than five years but it still feels like it was just yesterday."

"I understand my love. I won't push you to tell me anything about them then. You can tell me when you're ready."

Mona went silent. She became nervous all of a sudden, thinking of her plans to tell Harry about her true identity. She sees hope that Harry will understand, just like now but what the queen told her about how much Harry hates of being lied to worries her. What if he won't understand my reasons? She thought. She snuggled up at him which he returned with a tight hug and a kiss at the top of her head.

"So...you're really not going to tell me where we're going?" Mona asked when she noticed the unfamiliar route.

"Oh yeah...we're going to the airport."