Chapter 32

The days went by fast. Tomorrow is already Mona's first fashion show. She has been edgy all week. She is very nervous no matter how her agency assured her that she's doing great. The designers kept giving her praises and adored her but it still did not boost her confidence. No matter how many times Dane and Donald, and even Chiqui, Jane and Mary, told her that she'll do great, she is still not convinced. They will have their final rehearsal tonight and this even made her more nervous...she can't imagine how she would feel tomorrow.

She still have three hours to relax before she will get ready for the rehearsal, so she sat at her favorite spot in her balcony. The view of the park and it's beautiful garden relaxes her everytime...and as always, her thoughts flew to where Harry and Isabella is. She misses him terribly eventhough she spoke to him over the phone this morning. She is not that worried anymore of Isabella because Harry made her feel secured. He kept his promise to call her everyday. In fact he has been calling him twice a day just to check on her and to give her encouragement about her upcoming fashion show. He also promised to be there to support her tomorrow.

She is very excited to see him at the same time very nervous that she might embarrass him on her first ever fashion show. This event will be well-attended and full of the press because of her participation. Everyone of them will be watching her, waiting for her to mess up. She is determined not to let that happen that's why she needs Harry to be there for moral support and strength to get by.

She really hates modeling. Regardless her months of training, it really did not grow on her. In fact, it's giving her anxiety. If only she has a choice. Everyday of her trainings and daily schedules, she dislikes Hanna even more. Her only consolation is that because of her, she met Harry. Hanna made sure that her daily schedules are full and shitty. Although the queen did not summon her again, she knew that she is watching her every move through Hanna.

Princess Aura, Dane and Donald have been of great help whenever she feels sad and lonely. Aura hangs out with her everyday at dinner. It made Mona happy especially everytime Aura tells her that she will be her date whenever Harry is away so she won't miss him that much. Mona have a feeling that Harry told Aura to do this and it made her happy because she loves Aura's company. She's like a sister she never had. Harry was right when he told her that they will get along just fine. She's really sweet and she's like the female version of Harry.

Dane and Donald seem to be inseparable and he's at their apartment everyday. He takes Mona and Dane around the city. This helps Mona get by and forget her worries. He remembers the people in her past again. She still worries that they might already know where she is now. She needs to be prepared when it happens. She can't just rely on Dane and Harry especially that he doesn't know anything about her past. She is still looking for a great timing to tell him everything. It took Mona a while to feel that he can trust Harry with her past. She needed assurance that Harry will accept her as she is and she got that assurance when they made love the last time they were together. She is now ready to tell him and when the timing is right tomorrow, she will tell him everything about who she is and where she came from.

"There you are lovey!" Mona is startled by Dane's happy voice.

"You scared me Dane!"

"Oh I'm sorry. You were in deep thoughts again huh! Why didn't you tell me you're back home?"

"I thought you're out with Donald."

"Nah..he's busy today but he might take me out for dinner tonight."

"Someone's really happy. Are you 'romantically' involved with him now? You guys are inseparable!"

"Shhhhh I don't want to talk about it. Don't be nosey! Just let me enjoy his company. I will tell you once I have something to tell you."

"I'm not being nosey! Fine..don't tell me. Just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Ugh! Enough! I have been looking for you because I want to show you something."

"What..."

"Here. You need to see that." Dane said before handing her a tabloid.

Mona took it and started looking at it. The front page contain a big close up photo of Isabella and Harry playing with children. They look so happy together. Mona promised herself to never read any write ups about Harry and Isabella but she couldn't help herself this time.

"Prince Harry and Lady Isabella looks perfect together at an event in...."

Mona stopped reading it and looked away.

"I don't want to read that Dane. There's no truth in that. I have been there. I know how the press works."

"I know...but Mona. Just listen to this part."

"There is no doubt that Prince Harry will be a great king with Lady Isabella at his side. The photo above showed that the two are now back together. No wonder Queen Aurora have been giving hints of Prince Harry's engagement to Lady Isabella. Are they already engaged? Well...the people of England couldn't be happier now that their prince found his way back to a rightful bride and did not stay with a commoner that he just picked up elsewhere..."

"Stop it Dane! That is not true. I spoke to Harry this morning. We're okay, we're happy. That is just a fabricated news."

"I know that Mona. I'm just showing you the part where the queen giving hints about their engagement. Do you think that's true? Doesn't she like you for Harry? Is there something that you are not sharing with me? What happened at the ball Mona?"

"Nothing. Stop bombarding me with silly questions. It is normal for the royals to act this way Dane. I am a commoner. The press will address me as that...because I am."

"But you are not!"

"Sshhhh Dane! Someone might hear you!"

"But this is wrong Mona. They are treating you wrong. You don't deserve this. If they find out the truth, they will stop calling you a commoner and that you are not right for the prince."

"It will happen Dane and I will let fate decide on that. Now, stop making a big deal about some wrong write ups. Let's go have some ice cream. I'm craving."

"Fine! Me too! Let me grab my coat."

When Dane left, Mona couldn't help but think of what Dane said. Will it really help or will it only make things worse?