Chapter 8

Dane and Mona heard a knock at the door and they know it's time to go. They checked each other one last time before opening the door. They both looked stunning in long formal gowns. Mona is wearing an open back, green lacy long sleeves gown that hugged her perfect body perfectly. She looks like a goddess, any man would be smitten when they see her.

 She looks like a goddess, any man would be smitten when they see her

Dane also looks perfect in her yellow short sleeves gown. They are both experts in dressing up.

 They are both experts in dressing up

Dane went to the door and opened it. Donald is tongue-tied when he saw Dane appeared at the door.

"Hello Dane, ready to go? Where's Mona?" Prince Harry said when he noticed that Donald didn't have a plan to say anything.

"Hello your highness, yeah, we're ready. Uh hello to you too, Donald! What happened to you?" Dane answered smiling.

"Uh hi Dane. Nothing happened, let's go, then?" Donald finally said, just right when Mona came out, smiling.

"Wow! You look amazing Mona." Prince Harry told Mona, looking at her in awe. He felt an excitement seeing her, something he had never felt before. He doesn't want to entertain the feeling so he looked away and turned his back to walk ahead. He didn't want them, especially Donald, to notice his reaction. "Let's go ladies." He said before he started walking and before Mona could say something.

Mona was confused of Prince Harry's reaction. She locked the door and followed them. Prince Harry is leading and behind him was Donald and Dane. Donald offered his arm for Dane to hold. Mona envied Dane that very moment, she wished Prince Harry would do the same. She felt annoyed feeling that way, she remembered she is not his real girlfriend so she shouldn't be expecting him to treat her like one. With that thought, she started walking gracefully, like no care for the world.

Prince Harry realized how bad his actions were and remembered that he promised to treat her well and make this easy for her. He arrived at the elevator area first so he had a moment to glance at her. She was walking behind Donald and Dane who were chatting and smiling at each other. He felt bad that he immediately went to her and offered his arm for her to hold.

"Oh God, Mona, I am so sorry. Where were my manners? Come here." He said to Mona with a very sincere tone.

"Don't worry about it your highness, we are not in public yet so this is not necessary." Mona said smiling. She felt butterflies inside her stomach and it bothered her.

"No, in public or not. I shouldn't let my gorgeous girlfriend walk alone. And my girlfriend shouldn't be calling me 'your highness'', so call me Harry. Alright my Moonlight?" Prince Harry said smiling sweetly. At that moment, he realized that the feeling he felt earlier was attraction. Something very new to him and something he can't control.

Donald and Dane are just watching them, both smiling and noticing the chemistry between the two. Dane knows her bestfriend too well that it is impossible for her to not notice how Mona is acting that very moment.

What the prince said made Mona smile even more. She found it really sweet for him to say her complete name. The way he said it brought shivers to her entire body.

"Alright, Harry it is then. But you do not need to call me by my complete name." Mona answered giggling.

"But why? I like your name. If you don't mind, I'd like to call you by it from now on." The prince said in a seductive tone.

"Well, I don't mind. You may call me Moonlight from now on, Harry." Mona answered, smiling.

They went down to the hotel's lobby, where Hanna and the prince's security detail are waiting and there were already press people wanting to have a glimpse of the prince's new girlfriend. Hanna signaled them to go straight to the limo that is waiting for them. Prince Harry and Mona are holding hands the whole time, they looked like a real couple and you can see the chemistry between them. The hotel staffs who saw them are wide-eyed and full of jealousy, Mona felt uncomfortable but Prince Harry helped her relax.

Hanna is watching them, impressed already of how well they have carried on the plan. She felt proud and excited to finally have found a solution to fix the bad image of the prince. She has no doubt that this plan would work out just fine. She followed them to the limo and briefed them again.

They arrived at the venue thirty minutes after. It was full of people from the press already and was all looking at Mona in awe when she entered the room with the prince. Hanna was very happy of how they accepted her and she felt very positive about everything. Prince Harry and Mona stick to the plan and answered the questions as planned.

"Prince Harry, I remember that when you were asked in one of your interviews before why your relationships never worked out, you said because you haven't found the right woman yet. There is no doubt you have found a good woman this time..Is she finally the one you ever dreamed of? The woman that you have been looking for all these years?" One asked from the crowd.

Prince Harry was caught off guard by the question. It was not included in the briefing that Hanna gave them. He looked at Mona, who looked back at him, straight to his eyes and smiling like a goddess. He was hypnotized, he smiled back at her and answered the question.

"She is my moonlight, my angel. The one I have been dreaming and waiting for...all my life. I have never been this sure my entire life. She's the right woman for me." Prince Harry answered while looking at Mona the whole time. Mona felt the sincerity in his voice. It pierced thru her heart and she was teary eyed.

Prince Harry saw Mona's reaction and he felt something inside his heart so he did the one thing that he has been wanting to do since he saw her earlier...he kissed her.

Mona was surprised with the kiss but she kissed him back. The kiss felt so real that she realized that she is so attracted to him. She knows she is in trouble but she didn't care at that moment. She felt happy and wanted and for the longest time, she felt like a woman again.

Cameras are flashing everywhere. The people in the room are amazed with what they witnessed. They saw a different Prince Harry and they could feel the love he have for Mona. Hanna was watching with an open mouth, so are Donald and Dane who looked at each other. They couldn't believe what they saw.

A/N: Hello guys, sorry I haven't been updating. My schedule is crazy lately. Anyhow, I hope you like this chapter. Let me know what you think.

Don't forget to vote, add this to your reading list and follow me, loveys. ~Aireen