Chapter 41

It has been two days since Harry and Mona arrived in Mykonos and she still hasn't told him the truth. Everytime she's about to tell him, Harry pulled up his surprises. He had prepared lots of wonderful surprises for Mona. He intend to make her feel so loved and special to make up for the times that they were not together and for how his mother treated her.

He succeeded with flying colors. Mona was over the moon. When they arrived at the beautiful private villa that he rented for their stay, it was set romantically. Red rose petals from the doorstep up to their room which was decorated with beautiful bouquets and scented candles. They made love so passionately...over and over again that night. It was like they couldn't get enough of each other.

In the morning, Harry made breakfast in bed. Mona was so surprised when she found out that he made it himself and the guy can cook! They made love that morning too. Mona planned on telling him that morning but because she was in cloud 9 again, she decided to postpone it. She didn't want the surprises to end. She knows it will after she tells him the truth.

Harry brought her to Athens then to Santorini and to all the beautiful tourist spots of Greece that day. They had the time of their lives. Both so happy and contented. Harry has already arranged his grand marriage proposal. Mona is out for the biggest surprise of her life on their last night in Mykonos. Harry was very careful not to give her a hint. He wants this to be his final surprise, although nervous that she might not say yes.

Today, they planned to stay in the villa. Mona decided to tell Harry today. She planned to cook him a good lunch then she will tell him everything. They're getting ready to go to the market to buy the ingredients. She insisted that they will do it themselves. She wants Harry to experience going to the market like a normal couple. Harry agreed and even very excited about it.

"Are you ready sweetheart?"

"Yes babe. Let's go?"

"Off we go! I'm so excited...what are you cooking for me?"

"It's a surprise, your highness!" She answered with a giggle. She likes teasing Harry.

"Ahhh you're in a teasing mood again!" He said before tickling her. She giggled even more which turned him on so much. And because of that, they ended up making love again before going to the market.

Mona went straight to the kitchen as soon as they got back from the market. Harry followed her and helped her unload the ingredients they bought.She decided to make a Greek salad, an onion soup and a spicy seafood pasta. They bought fruits so she decided to make a fruit tart for dessert.

"That was really fun my love. Thank you so much. I never thought going to the market could be that fun." Harry said quietly which warmed Mona's heart. She didn't know what to say back so she just kissed him passionately.

When they're done unloading, Harry refused to leave Mona alone in the kitchen. He wanted to watch her cooking.

They were talking happily about their childhood experiences when the phone in the villa started ringing.

"Are you expecting a call babe?" Mona asked.

"No. Let me get it." He answered before kissing her cheek.

"Don't take too long." Mona said jokingly which made Harry laugh.

Harry wondered who's calling. He took a deep breath before answering the phone.