Chapter 36

"Will you relax and quit smiling like that?" Donald jokingly said to Harry when he noticed his dreamy stare.

He picked up Harry at the airport so they can go to Mona's fashion show together. It kind of irritated Donald because he had to cancel his plan of picking up Dane and be her escort for the night. When one of the guards called him to inform him of the late arrival of the prince and that he had to meet him in the airport because there was an emergency, he got so worried...wondering what was going on.

"I can't believe you made me worry for such nonsense." He added.

"Nonsense? I couldn't call her! I don't want her to think that I am not coming, mate!" Harry said, worry is all over his face which made Donald laugh.

"All because you were so careless. Why do you keep on losing your bloody cellphone?! If it was so important to you that you keep on talking to your princess, then start off with taking good care of your belongings, particularly your cellphone!"He laughingly said, which earned him a smack in the head.

"Owwww! You really should stop smacking me in the head whenever you're in a funny situation."

"This isn't funny! She needed me. She was so nervous. I can't wait to see her, man. I miss her terribly. How I wish this travels will end already so I can be with her everyday."

"It will end, your highness. Be patient!" Donald jokingly said again.

"I wonder why she is not answering your call." Harry said to Donald. He asked Donald to meet him at the airport so he can call Mona using Donald's phone, right when he lands, but Mona hasn't answered any of the calls.

"Maybe because she is already busy preparing for the show? It will be starting in less than an hour."

"Maybe. Can you try calling Chiqui? Just to make sure Mona's okay."

"Ugh! Fine. Hold on." Donald said while shaking his head. He has never seen Harry this way towards any of his girlfriends before. This is why he knows that the prince has really fallen in love this time.

"Hello Chiq? Thank God, you picked up. Is Mona with you? Someone here wants so much to speak to her."

"What?! What are you guys doing in there? Isn't the show starting in less than an hour? What's going on?"

"Donald, what's going on? Where are they? Something happened to Mona? Let me talk to Chiqui."

"No mate. Let's go find out ourselves. They're at the palace." Donald said before hanging up. He strongly feels that something is wrong because of how Chiqui got silent when he asked why they're there.

"What...why? Hey...let's go and drive faster please!" They both said to the driver.

As the car changed direction, now towards the palace, Harry's heartbeat became so loud. He is so worried because he has a feeling that this is his mother's doing again.

"I swear to God...if she hurts Mona...." He whispered with gritted teeth.

"Calm down, mate. Let's not think that way. Maybe something really important just came up. We will find out soon enough. We're almost there."

When the palace is on sight, they both can't wait to get out of the car. Donald is as worried as Harry. He came to know Mona deeply during the months that he was hanging out with her and Dane. He saw how good of a person she is and she doesn't deserve to be treated badly. For once, he saw his bestfriend genuinely happy and he doesn't want that to end. Mona is perfect for Harry. They are perfect for each other. They're actually a match-made in heaven.