Chapter 5 Different Sides Catalina

Pacing back and fourth in the privacyof my room as thoughts from yesterday and what had happened betweenLara and I followed by my conversation with Shannon left me restless;honestly this whole situation was giving me anxiety.

What was I doing? There was no way on gods green earth that I would be able to get Lara August to fall in love me. I know this, I am not delusional. So why for sanity sake am I trying to do the inevitable? Maybe because part me believed that it wasn't quite impossible. I mean Lara did open up to me a little about her relationship with her grandfather; something I'm sure not many knew.

But I would have to test this out right? I would have to find some casual way of contacting Lara and getting together again. I could send a text? I mean something so trivial is somewhat meaningless, but what would I say? Hey? What's up?

God why am I over thinking this so much? Where is the drunk Catalina's confidence when I needed it? Plopping down on to my bed surrendering I threw my pillow over my face releasing a muffled scream of annoyance when I heard the loud sound of music coming outside.

My curiosity stuck me to where it maybe coming from as I was drawn to my window opening it to get a betterlisten at the direction of the loud music. What I saw next left mespeechless as my hand covered my dropped mouth; it was Lara, or morespecifically Lara in her bedroom.

How did I not know we lived this closeto one another?

I stepped back from the open windownot wanting to get caught as I felt my cheeks warm. What was it aboutLara that made me so sheepish? Again I took a quick look backout the window before retreating my prying eyes or at least tryingto.

Her hair was wet and slicked back across her forehead as I could still see steam rolling off the freshly washed pink skin. She wore nothing but a sports bra, hiding her well developed breast and a towel wrapped around her hips. I should not be watching this let alone enjoying it.

Although this would give me a reason to call, right?

Grabbing my cell from my desk I hit Lara's contact waiting for her answer. By the time I had returned to the window Lara had removed her towel and stood in the center of her room wearing opened jeans that gave a seductive few of her hip bones that curve down to red underwear before turning around, her back now to me.

"Hello?" Her raspy voice answered picking up the ringing cell.

" You know, you should keep your blinds closed when changing." I spoke running my tongue along my lips.

"What?" Lara laughed.

"Turn around."

Doing as instructed Lara's mouth watering body once again came into my view as I graced her in the same action allowing myself to be seen from the window; a wicked smile peered across her lips.

"Looks whose perving now."Lara spoke.

"Well you were giving quite ashow."

"Like what you see?" Lara's wicked grin grew larger.

"Come over." I spokedirectly as my eyes locked with Lara's from the distance.

"Hmm why?" Lara asked.

"I'm bored."

"Well don't you have friends to call to fix that?" Lara asked lifting a brow leaning over her open window pane.

"Stop the questions and come over LarBear." I demanded like a child putting a pout on my lips.

There was a small silence as the hum of the line was now and then interrupted by Lara's breathing, her expression unreadable.