Chapter 6 Morning After Catalina

My head felt like it was spinning like a merry-go-round with a pressure that invited the feeling of sickness to my stomach. Slowly my eyes fluttered open to be greeted by a bright light that protruded from the slightly cracked curtains. Soon my sense's started to wake.

Sprawling my body out stretching I came to a sudden halt when I felt a brush of warm air carcass my shoulders. That sudden contact shocked my senses WIDE awake as I turned to see who laid beside me, my heart hopped in my throat as my eyes widened to a half dress Lara populating the second half of the queen sized mattress; with a noticeable hickey on her neck.

I felt my cheeks blush at the blemish I had marked on the raven haired girls flawless complexion. God even asleep Lara was so beautiful; while admiring the sleeping beauty I couldn't help but wonder what had happened?

Multiple thoughts of possibilities causing my heart to flutter and stomach ache; especially when I took note that I was somehow dressed in different clothing made my heart skip a beat as I looked down at a tranquil Lara.

"Stop staring." She breathedsomehow feeling my eyes on her.

"Or what?" I asked with araspy tone leaning forward.

"I'll punish you." Lara replied flipping onto her back sporting her tightly toned abdominal and I swear I could feel the drool dripping past my lips as I ran my tongue over them.

"You'll punish me?" I asked laughing nudging closer to Lara.

"Maybe. Haven't decided."She answered partly yawning.

"Bet you won't" I challenged already regretting my words when Lara raised an eye brow. The breath from my lungs escaped when Lara grabbed my wrist; pinning them over my head as she straddled my hips pushing my back into the mattress.

My cheeks burned as my eyes kept running to her eyes and lips; just like yesterday the same thought crossed my mind. Was Lara going to kiss me? My mouth went dry as I swallowed the lump in my throat as my legs twitched.

A playful grin curled at Lara's lips as she slowly started shaking her heading laughing as she removed herself from my hips and getting off of the bed.

"Lara what happened last night?" I asked sitting up and finally finding my voice.

"Nothing." Lara answered blankly.Skimming the sweats she must have changed into at some point at night.

"What do you mean?" I askedconfused.

"Brought you home, got you in bed and slept. Nothing." Lara explained quickly pulling her jeans along her thighs, "Hope you don't mind that I borrowed these; my jeans got uncomfortable after a while." Lara continued as she placed the blue sweat pants in the cornered hamper.

"No...but wait if nothing happened how did you get that hickey?" I asked with a lifted brow.

"Ah, well..ha, you got a little frisky while I was changing you." Lara laugh struggling to find the right words to say sporting a slight noticeable blush sheer across her cheeks.

"You undressed me?" I spoke feeling like I should be embarrassed if not violated that Lara had taken it upon herself to undress me; yet that idea of her hands touching my skin so delicately caused the blood in my veins to rush.

"In a way. You had done must of it yourself which was humorous at first but became sad after awhile."Lara answered with a chuckle in her words while zipping up her jeans.

There was a brief moment of silence between us as I contemplated my next words before asking, "Why did you stay?"

Lara turned to me with a smile on her face, "Because you asked me to."