Chapter 35 New territory Catalina

My eyes take in every ray of light and without a doubt I know I've slept too long as my vision was blurry;dim sunlight shines from behind the blinds like and gives the shutters a halo of golden rays as pinkish glow spreads across the sky announcing the new day. Stretching my body waking up, I couldn't recall another time I have slept so soundly as my mind drifts back to last night.

Last night with Lara was absolutely magical; unexpected but magical. The way it felt to make love once again after weeks of denying our bodies the satisfaction; having Lara kiss me so urgently while her tongue taste my skin sent chills along my spine as I could still feel her touch or well mine as Lara had me play with myself in the dark, cold theater. Even though I was mad at first it was such an incredible rush, the idea of getting caught or heard from others turned me on even more; I defiantly knew Lara had so much more to teach me and with it I am eagerly willing to learn.

I don't know why we even agreed to take things slow, it never seemed to work out especially with the huge amount of sexual attraction that burns between us. I wonder what she's doing now? Probably at work; getting down and dirty in grease and oil, sweat dripping down her forehead. God I can see it now and the images caused a rush; craving Lara's hands over my skin. Oh god I wanted Lara right now and the thought that I probably can't is upsetting; actually I have an idea.

Catalina; Hey baby, you at work?

I typed my fingers a bit shaky as the adrenaline set in.

Lara; Hey beautiful. Yeah I'm at work.

Catalina; Pity. I just woke up and wanted you to come over and see if you wanted to eat.

I smiled wickedly biting my lip.

Lara; Eat what?

Running my tongue over my lips I placed my phone down as I took my top off exposing the maroon lingerie underneath and matching skirt, laying on the bed arching my back,taking a birds eye few before pressing send.

Catalina; Me...

Lara; Baby!!! Oh my god.

Catalina; Lara I want you so bad. I can't stop thinking about last night. Oh lord baby I need you.

Lara; Me too. It's been a challenge focusing on my work when all I see is your beautiful naked body. Baby you are a master piece. I can't wait to get my hands on you.

Catalina; When? Lara I need your touch. I want to feel your teeth bite into my neck. I wanna lick and taste the salt of your sweat as you rock your body along mine in a frantic passionate heat.

Lara; Oh god Cat you're making me hot.I'm gonna rock your body the second I get out of here.

Catalina; No,Now...I can't wait.Lara I just want to scream your name and ran my nails down your body; marking your back

Lara; Catalina I can't just leave. My dad will be pissed.

I knew Lara was right, she couldn't keep shrugging off responsibilities and I knew that when she left for college that Lara couldn't just buy a ticket from Rhode Island to Seattle each time we craved each others touch, but right now I just wanted to advantage of having Lara while I could.So the question is how can I get Lara over here now?

Sitting up on the bed contemplating what could change Lara's to get here over now. Eyes skimming across my room my sight landed on my tripod, when a light bulb went off in mt head along with a horrible idea. No...that's crossing into a whole new territory Catalina, plus what if Lara isn't alone? She works with Danton and RayRay. What if saw? What if they told Emily or Shannon?