Chapter 19 Beach Day Lara.

Honestly, there just is something very comforting waking up next to Catalina;  beneath her warmth, feeling her breath skim across my skin as she was still blissfully and beautifully in slumber. Catalina's hand had snaked up the fabric of my shirt at some point in the night resting on my stomach as her head nuzzled between my neck and chest.

How we managed to comfortably fall asleep was a mystery as I slowly feel Catalina stur awake and my heart starts to race that I'm sure that my girlfriend could hear it.Whoa, my girlfriend. That thought and realization alone made my blood race faster as I run my finger through the mess of waves that cover my sleeping angels face as she let a small yawn.

"Morning beautiful." I whispered kissing the top of Catalina's head, inhaling the sweet scent of the Latina's hair, she smelled of the warm sun and fresh lavender.

"Hmm,hi. How long have you been up?" She asked stretching a bit as her hand left my stomach leaving a cold spot.

"Few minutes." I answered.

"Just staring? Creep." Shelaughed lifting herself up to kiss my lips quickly.

"I was simply enjoying the view."I answered bringing her soft chapped lips back to mine and deepeningthe kiss.

"Lara, I have morning breath."She spoke pulling away covering her mouth.

"So?" I answered sitting up and kissing her cheek and down her jaw line before settling on her neck while Catalina sat between my legs.

"Hmm. Lara pleased."Catalina moaned placing a hand on my shoulder and backing me away.

"Fine. Your clothes are in the dryer too. So when you're ready to go-"

"Kicking me out already?"Catalina laughed.

"Don't wanna hit traffic do we?"I smirked reminding her that we had plans set.

"Suppose you're right. If I might ask whose joining us?" Catalina asked.

"Emily and the guys. Why you wanna invite your girls?" I asked giving an open invitation.

"Not really but I'll text them and ask." Catalina stated.

"Alright. So you do that and I'll make breakfast." I stated kissing her cheek again.

"And I'll take care of the cleanup this time."Catalina replied.

"All you need to take care of is that dragon breath of yours." I laughed.

"Lara!"

Breakfast was quick and simply as I made scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese melted into it, toast,sausage and of course fruit to be healthy.

"Don't you dare! Back away from the sink and put that pan down Lara Michelle!" I heard Catalina protest from behind me before I turned around facing the small Latina who pointed the spatula at me.

"Or what?" I stated wiggling my brows.

"I'll spank you." Catalina rebutted stepping closer toward me, a wicked grin on her lips that I wanted to kiss away.

"You wouldn't dare." I argued crossing my arms.

"Try me."A tension of silence filled the kitchen as we stared at each other, Catalina biting her bottom lip in a way that makes me want to do it for her.

"Kiss me." I demanded standing up straight pulling Catalina by the belt loop of her jeans.

"Hmm, no. Ask nicely."Catalina shook her head as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm not asking."

"Hpmh. So sexy when you take charge." Catalina laughed, her fingers twirling with the hair on the nape of my neck.