Chapter 26 First time. Catalina.

All I felt was nervous yesterday after Lara had shown up and our encounter in the kitchen, but what really got me was Lara's declaration of wanting my first time to be special,not some random thing. During dinner last night I didn't eat anything because I knew we were finally going to do it. My anxiety getting the best of me, I'm freaking out!

After Lara had left yesterday she messaged me, advising that I pack an over night bag and something very sexy with a suggestive winking emoji. Not dispersing anymore information which made me worry even more.

The door bell rang and I heard my mother call for me from downstairs; grabbing my bag my pulse accelerated as I tried to relax myself. Tonight was the night, tonight was the night I was going to be with Lara.

"Hey gorgeous. You ready?"Lara asked taking my bag from me.

"Ready then I'll ever be." I sighed my voice a bit shaky.

"It'll be okay." Lara spoke kissing my temple and somehow calming me. Taking my hand in hers I said good night to my parents, hugging and kissing them before Lara escorted me to her car, opening the door for me and kissing my cheek before shutting the door then hoping in the drivers seat and kissing me again before driving off. I know most girls would be flattered with all the extra affection but it made me even more nervous. What if I messed up? What if I'm no good?

"So, where are we going?" I asked trying to make small talk in the increasingly growing silent car as Lara has been holding my hand.

"It's a surprise." Lara smiled.

"Why all the anonymity?" I chuckled nervously.

"Because, I want everything to be special." She smiled bring my hand to her lips causing heat wave to course through me.

Soon we passed out side the city and that made even more nervous as we started going off road. I could the feel sweat penetrating through my clothing before we finally came to a stop in front of a small cabin. The scenery was beautiful and serene, quiet and cool. I could almost taste the freshness of the crisp air as we got out of the car.

"Where are we?" I asked when Lara pulled the keys out of the ignition.

"My families cabin. We use to come camping every summer, my grandfather and I use to catch fish from the lake and grill them." Lara explained reminiscing past memories getting out of the car and grabbing our bags.

"Lara, I don't-"

"I wanted to do something special with you since you're sharing something with me." Lara answered noting my confusion.

"Oh." I blushed putting two and two together.

"Come on." Lara spoke kissing my cheek and taking my head as we walked to the cozy looking cabin.

Walking into the small building it was quite a spacious with a open floor plan. I was at a loss for words at the moment has to describe what I am feeling. Its was warm and inviting as the fire burned, clearly noting that Lara had been up here earlier today to get it started.

"Lara this is beautiful." I awed.

"Yeah." She answered but I could tell by the way her words sounded I knew she wasn't referring to the cabin. Slowly turning around I met the crystal blue eyed girls gaze. "Catalina. I'm sorry about the other day. I truly didn't mean it and it was out of line. I was;scared to say the lease." Lara paused.

"Lara, let's not dwell on the past. Not tonight, not ever. Okay?" I stated not wanting anything to ruin this moment, giving either of us second thoughts.Kissing Lara reassuringly I felt a weight drop from my shoulders.