Chapter 7 Crash and Burn. Lara

What is going on with me?

What had happened in the mall?

It was like in an instance parade of feelings; there were surges of mixed emotions as I felt envy, angry and inferior when I saw Gunner talking to Catalina so causally, who the hell did he think he was to just approach her like that? This feeling inside me; it's like a tidal wave that's building up and up before crash!!

Was I Jealous?

No,No way was I jealous. What was there to be jealous of? Gunner had no shot with Catalina and the evident was in her expression if not her words as she kept trying to tell him to leave before I intervened.

Although,what would have happened if I didn't? What if I went with my first instant when I saw the whole thing go down and just left. Would Catalina have given into Gunner's badgering bothersome way?

No,Catalina still would have declined. Wouldn't she? Gunner isn't even Catalina's type; even though opposites do attract.

There was nothing there though! It was clear she doesn't even like him as a person let alone as a possible 'thing'.

PlusI saw the way she looked at me; how her eyes lit up and the blush onher cheeks as she was checking me out. Granted I feel a bit betterfor the outfit choice of the day as it did give me a sort of 'daddy'look which clearly turned Catalina on, I would have to make note ofit for future encounters.

 Also I saw the sadness and jealously in her eyes when the word'girlfriend' escaped past my lips when I wrapped my arm around Catalina's friend Elizabeth instead of her. Admittedly it felt wrong to call another girl that as part of me knew who I wanted to give that title too.

Maybe that's the way to win this bet!

Catalina isn't the kind of girl to just voluntarily be another hit it and quit it type, no. If she was then there wouldn't be this cat and mouse game. If so I would have been between her tone thighs the day I walked in on her pleasuring herself or the other night when she clearly wanted something to happened and that would have been the end of it.

So why didn't it?

Why am I taking precautions to this situation and over-thinking everything? What was I being scared of that it was throwing off my game and causing me to cash and burn? Catalina isn't the only virgin's cherry I've had the pleasure of popping. So why am I starting to care now?

"Lara, where's your head at mama?" RayRay's voiced asked pulling me from my thoughts.

"Everywhere...nowhere. I don't know anymore." I replied shaking my head trying to come back to reality.

"Hmmm. You got that hot little Latina on your mind. Can't blame you Lara, she is a smoking little piece of ass." RayRay spoke adjusting the straps to his helmet.

"Come on Ray. Don't talk like that." I answered wrenching at his words.

"You like her."

"What? No way." Iinterjected quickly.

"Really? Then why since day one you've seem different. Like you're getting soft." RayRay asked.

"I'm not going soft! Why does everyone assume that!" I yelled infuriated at the second time the description has come up into conversation.

"Because it's true Lara. You haven't been the same since your reuniting with Catalina ." RayRay stated speaking the truth. I know I have changed, I can literally feel it and it all started when Catalina came back into life.

Before all of this I was practically Houdini when it came to my feelings, masking them in illusions that they didn't exist; vanishing into thin air and for two years it worked; until Catalina seemed to bring them back.