Chapter 12 Plan of Action. Lara

"So, what's the E.T.A on the situation Lara? Anything good?" Danton's voice emanated as he crouched down to lower himself.

"Well looks like there's a leak in the gas line and there's a dead cell in the battery. So simply fix." I answered sliding out from under the Nissan I was working on as the owner was complain​g of it stalling.

"Good to know. But I was talking about you and Catalina. RayRay said some exciting shit went down. So spill man." Danton exclaimed excitingly like a child at whatever information was giving to him.

"I don't kiss and tell." I answered.

"Is she good?"

"Really? How old are you dude?" I scoffed rolling my eye's at the childish behavior

"I would give my left nut to feelthose plump pouty full lips on my di-"

"Finish that and you will looseyour left nut." I threatened as I held a pair of wire cutters inmy hands.

"But seriously Lara what went down?" Danton continued.

"I fucked up." I stated.

"Can you explain more detailed." Danton pressed on.

Taking a deep breath I placed the cutters down, "Got drunk and followed Catalina upstairs we talked blah blah blah and next I know we're practically consuming each others faces right before she straddles me. I say some quip about virgins and she kicked me out." I admitted hoping to end the conversion there.

"Damn that sucks. You literally had her in the palm of your hands! So what now?" Danton continued.

I shrugged not really knowing, " She gave me another chance but I don't know Dan this...this doesn't seem right. Can we just call this bet off? It was stupid to begin with anyway."

"Don't tell me you're throwing inthe towel already?" Danton bugged.

"It doesn't feel right Danton, itnever did. Plus I'm not that heartless to crush some innocent girlsheart." I barked feeling my fist clench at my sides.

"Geez Lara when did you grow aconscience? " Danton asked.

Before I could answer the dinging of the front desk bell rang not once but twice; peeking through the doorway my jaw practically dropped to the floor like a cartoon wolf as I spied Catalina standing at the service desk; her tan thighs where barely hidden from the booty shorts and her chest covered by a black and pink sports bra that supported her perfectly sized breast exposing the sensuous curves of her hips. I almost didn't see her friend next to her I was so starstruck.

It felt like I was drooling as I stared at Catalina, my body going into a frenzy at the realization that my hands had once had a greedy claim on the sensuous goddess that stood before me making my fingers twitch to touch her again.

"Son of a bitch." I cursed wishing I could disappeared.

"What?" Danton asked casting a glance towards the door;a broad smile eloping his face, "Well slap my ass and call me skippy. Catalina,is quite a master piece."

"You have no idea." I replied swallowing the lump that formed in throat as my heart pounded rapidly; especially when Danton starting walking towards her.

"Well my oh my. Catalina Evans and Shannon Lowe. What do I owe the pleasure?" Danton smirked leaning over the counter ogling both girls.

"You don't. We're looking for Lara is she here?" Spat Shannon crossing her arms about her broad chest seeming in no mood to deal with Danton's injudicious behavior.