Chapter 14.5 Drunk kisses Catalina

God is she infuriating!

No, Catalina don't think about her,don't let Lara ruin your night out.

Ah! What is she doing? Cozening it up with that harlot? Was she trying to make me jealous? God why is Lara so freaking maddening? I told her I didn't care what the hell she does or who so why am I over here caring!

If she thinks that this is getting to me, that I'm going to go after her and that tramp in the bathroom she can think again. I hope Lara catches something. That will show her!

"Something on your mind little mama?" I heard RayRay asked.

"You're friend is infuriating." I practically growled.

"Yeah, Lara can have her moments." RayRay laughed shaking his head.

"Tell me about. I just can't get a read on her Ray, like one minute its like she's right here and proof the next she's gone." I confessed to the young man.

"Can I tell you something Catalina?" RayRay spoke.

I nodded turning around to look at RayRay as I noted sincerity in his gaze.

"Lara really likes you, and that scares her which is understandable after everything, but don't give up." RayRay advised placing a kind reassuring hand on my shoulders.

"But she's so-"

"Confusing? Catalina I've known Lara for a long time and trust me her behavior of late is tolerable at best and Danton has gotten on her about liking you. Lara hates being so readable at times." RayRay continued with much appreciated advice and information.

"Is there anything I can do?"I asked already knowing there was a fat slim to none chance.

"Just relax. Also there isn't anything to get jealous about with that girl, Lara isn't enjoying it.I know." RayRay spoke.

"How?"

"Because drunk kisses mean nothing." RayRay speculated as I stood there contemplating and analyzing RayRays words of wisdom. Was he right? Did I have nothing to fret over, that the reason for Lara's behavior is that she's scared? This was one of most recent moment's I wish Lara would allow herself to just open up to me and let me know what she's thinking and feeling.

To take her walls down for just a moment and let me in like I know she's capable of doing. Part of me is aware of what Lara refuses to let herself admit to; yes she's scared we all are of something.

I could feel my body surrender before my brain agreed to it; I had to go after Lara and apologize since I knew the only reason the action she took was because I had lost my cool and snapped at her for ditching me; although in my defense it was justifiable.

Leaving the dark corner of the dance floor I hid in, making my way towards the restroom the door flew open and I was greeted by the brunette Lara had run off with.

"Oh thank god, Lara needs help." The girl spoke frantically causing all sorts of alarms going off in my head.

"And you just left?" I spoke enraged not even asking what was wrong as I pushed passed the girl hurriedly to get to Lara.

"Lara?" I called out my eyes searching the empty bathroom until hearing the horrible sound of gagging and retching from a stall. "Lara?" I called out again walking towards the Pearl white door.

"Go...go away." She spoke.

Ignoring the request opening the door my eyes where greeted with a bare backed and in just her bra Lara with her hair flopped to the side; cautionary kneeling closer to the ill girl I held her hair so that it wouldn't touch the water and rubbing her back to sooth her.