Chapter 27 Content Lara.

I stretched myself out, feeling my whole body relax as I rubbed my eyes and I sat up between the sheets on the floor, my vision clearing and all I could think of was beautiful. That's the only thing that crosses my mind as I gaze down at the sleeping form of Catalina; just absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. I ran my hand gently across her naked back as she was hidden by the white sheets that covered us before placing a soft kiss on her skin and standing up.

It felt as if no words come to my head of how I was feeling, perhaps no one could understand what I felt even myself. No wonder I felt so torn between everything. Last night was absolutely perfect and a part of me died a bit as I felt that nothing could ever be this good, something was gonna happen. To destroy this little paradise of ours.

Shaking the thoughts away as I walked into the kitchen, I started making pancakes and prepared everything. Once breakfast was finished, I slowly tiptoed back into the living room. Catalina was waking up, the brunette sat up in the sheets clutching one to her chest, stretching herself out moving her neck from one side to the other as the sun peaks through the window and was shining against her body, her long slightly messy hair fell across her face and her shoulders like a beautiful waterfall. She smiled when she noticed my presence and I wish I could take a picture of the moment, how could anyone wake up so beautiful?

"Morning." I smiled placing the meal on the coffee table, this entire moment felt like a cliché movie scene as I sat beside the morning angel

"Morning." Catalina smiled with a glow on her cheeks as she moved herself carefully onto my lap. The only article of clothing was her pink panties she managed to slip on during one of our breaks;it wasn't long til Catalina captured my lips in hers as she slid her tongue skillfully past the flesh.

"You're so beautiful." I sighed placing loose pieces of hair behind her ear after we kissed, staring into her eyes that stared back at me in the same way lustfully. I felt happy, so happy that my heart beat frantically with my breathing changing slowly; I inched my face closer to hers holding our gaze for a few seconds on one of my hand caressed her face gently.

"Stop it." She blushed as Catalina brought her hands up to my face, prolonging a kiss that I asked God to have no end.

I ran my hands up and down her naked back, uniting more of her body onto mine before pulling away; I glanced up at Catalina with intent eyes and a desire burning more and more intensely inside my chest in the form of an expansive, warm energy and I saw the same look in her gaze towards me; the warmth of her romantic embrace that entangled her in me began to flare a fire that seemed to engulf between us as that one kiss of our desire for each other escalated.

Leaning towards Catalina again, pressing my lips against hers coming to a pause for a moment to look into her eyes; searching them. I bit her lower lip returning to the kiss and slid my hands from hers, starting to run from her neck to her to hips pulling Catalina into me, as I grabbed her waist Catalina wrapped her legs around me as our lips locked. Tongues dancing inside each others mouths, holding each others faces close and feeling too wet to wait any longer, I began kissing down her neck as she lifted her head back, letting me move forward forcing her to lay back.

I reached for the sheet that covered Catalina's bare body from my view; pulling the thin fabric down and exposing her delicate, perky breasts and taking them gently in my hands and slowly start kissing and sucking on the tender mounds; they were so soft and warm as Catalina's nipples started to erect. Kissing them all over, creating circles around the nipples again with my tongue,I looked up at Catalina's face, taking in her expression as she watched me, her chest heaving more rapidly

I ran my hands down to her legs, and I looked at her little pink, lacy panties that sat so lovely and delicately around her thin waist that led down to those toned, sexy thighs of hers. Running my fingers across the crease in her panties, I felt her wetness seeping through; pulling the fabric aside I licked around the inside of her thigh towards the folds of her opening. Feeling her body tensing in anticipation for what she hoped for next, direct contact. I licked closer, but not close enough to her folds, and she whined in lust and aggravation, reaching out towards me.