Chapter 10 Second Chance Lara

I feel like I am dying a horrible death but don't get the sweet release of leaving this world and just keep reliving it. Nausea and a headache that feels like a jack going off in my skull. This feeling is foggy but familiar with dry mouth and super dry eyes. I needed a large bottle of water and aspirin but it feels like if I stay in the fetal position all day I should be alright. Move, I die.

My clothes were a wrinkled mess as I awoke taking in my surroundings. I had passed out at some point in the night on RayRay's couch. Last night was a bit of blur as I walked into the kitchen and turning on the coffee machine.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." RayRay announced walking in.

"Hey." I choked out my words; my voice raspy and dry.

"Wild last night right?" Hebaited trying to start a conversation.

"Not that I can remember." Ianswered my memory still blurry.

"What do you remember?" RayRay continued making me feel a bit suspicious about what he possibly could mean. Taking a sip of my coffee before I let the sweet caffeinated warmth dance along my taste buds before setting the mug on the counter.

"Nothing really." I confessed.

"Think about it." RayRay advised.

Thoughts rattled and racked around my brain as I tried to recall the events that happened last night, what had happened? Concentrating my memory slowly faded back, oh my god...

"Catalina!" I gasped loudly.

 "Bingo. So mind explaining what went on between you too?" RayRay badgered.

"What happened?" I mutteredscared of what he might reveal.

"You tell me. All I saw was you follow Cat upstairs, go to your room then a loud slam of a door before you came back to the party." RayRay inquired taking a sip of coffee.

"Ugh...I was stupid. I was drunk and stupid and probably fucked everything up." I groaned cupping and hiding my face before running my hands threw my hair, "Wait,where is Catalina?"I asked worried.

" Upstairs."

"She's still here?" I practically cheered running out of the kitchen despite the sensation of vertigo causing my head to spin. Jogging up the stairs I felt completely out of breath as my heart raced in my chest.

 What was I going to say? I was such an ass to her last night and a simple apology wouldn't fix it. I should walk away? I should walk away from the door and from Catalina forever. She doesn't need this bullshit, she doesn't need me messing up her life. I should just give up.

But that isn't me. It never has and never will be,I'm going to fix this. No matter what it takes; taking a deep breath I slowly built up the confidence to lift my arm and knock on the door.Slowly it opened and a messy haired Catalina appeared before me. 

Her long dark hair was pulled up in a messing bun, her face was washed clean from last nights makeup and there were multiple hickies displayed along her neck from my kisses last night. The feel of her skin on my finger tips and lips pressed against mine while her our tongues tasted each others replayed in my head making me want to recreated that moment all over again; I couldn't.

My eyes took it the image before me as Catalina'ssmall framed was hidden under my black One Love Bob Marley t-shirt that draped a little past her knees. She must have changed into some time last night after our encounter.

"H-Hey." I choked out notreally sure what to say in order to fix this.

"What?" Catalina sneered as she crossed her arms.