Chapter 39 Last night. Catalina.

"Whoa baby you...You look absolutely amazing Kitten, like wow." Lara greeted me from the front porch practically speechless as she ogled my outfit for tonight up and down, it wasn't anything fancy or over pressed, I mean we are going to house party, but still it left my girlfriend bug eyed and drooling over the lambskin leather skirt with a black and white lace crop top and my go to heeled platforms.

"Stop you're just trying to flatter me." I laughed blushing even though I knew I looked hot and just seeing Lara's reaction confirmed it even more so.

"No baby like...whoa, I don't think this party is a good idea." Lara babbled.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want anyone eye humping my girl." Lara replied.

"Don't worry, we'll put a 'don't touch' sign on my back." I giggled stepping closer to Lara,giving a quick chaste kiss to her lips.

"I want to pin you to the wall right now baby." Lara stated as our foreheads rest against each others

"Why?"

"Because that's were all masterful art work belongs." She answered kissing me again.

"Dork. You don't half bad yourself, maybe I should worry." I replied stretching my arms out to look at Lara; she didn't exactly daddy up but I wasn't going to complain there was no reason to since my baby still looked good, sporting high waist three button skinny jeans, black turtle neck crop top and boots.

"Well I tried."

"And succeeded. You look great baby." I kissed Lara again eloping my arms about her neck, inhaling her sweet minty breath that intoxicated me.

"You ready to drop jaws and break hearts when you catch everyone's attention?" Lara asked once pulling away.

"The only persons attention I want is yours." I answered staying wrapped in Lara's arms.

"And that you have." Lara whispered our lips reuniting for the third time with many more opportunities to come.

"You know, we could just skip the party and end the night; upstairs." I bit my lip hoping to get some alone time, knowing it maybe impossible if we attended this party. I know how selfish that seems, to keep Lara away from her friends during her last nights in town but can you blame me?

"Tempting. Very tempting."

"But not enough to change your mind?" I sighed admitting defeat.

"I didn't say that." Lara laughed.

"Then what did you have in mind?"I asked.

"That we go to the party, show face and leave after a little bit. Than after that I'm all yours."Lara answered.

"Well than we shouldn't procrastinate then shall we." I purred running my tongue along Lara's bottom lip before heading towards the car.

Everything seemed quite at first until we grew closer to the familiar house and the sound of loud trap music ripples from the closed windows, making the once seemingly quite home come alive as Lara and I walked up to the door barley being able to see through the ocean of people 

"Aye! It's about time you two showed up." Danton expressed once he saw us come through from the unlocked door.

"We were delayed." Lara answered.

"Hm, delayed or getting laid?"I heard Shannon comment appearing from behind Danton.

"Shan? Oh my, what are you doing here?" I asked surprised taking my friend into a hug.