Chapter 36 Turning tables Lara

The other day at Catalina's was a close one, but exciting as hell at the thought of being caught by her mother, making love to her daughter. I keep replaying everything from yesterday in my head; especially the special video Catalina sent me of her provocative dance. Catalina knew exactly want to do to make me surrender to her will.

I only thank god that I was alone when I reviewed that message, RayRay and Danton would have had a field day with it. Thankfully today was my day off and I could more calmly enjoy the video, even though I wanted the real thing; I'd have to wait though for the moment. I had invited Catalina over to spend the day with me and hopefully get a little private show, since I had the house to myself; mom was at work and Luka would be at a friend's for the whole night. Two o'clock hit and the doorbell rang;my heart leaped in my chest as I knew it was my beloved.

"Hey baby." I greeted opening the door as my eyes mentally undressed my girlfriend who wore a powder blue T-shirt and black skirt.

"Hey." She smiled leaning in for a kiss before entering my home.

"Hungry?" I asked since I had already ordered pizza.

"A little."

"Good. Pizza should be here soon." I smiled taking her hand and walking into the kitchen to grab us a drink.

"What kind?"

"One of my faves; chicken with white sauce and red peppers." I practically drooled as I could already taste the garlic bread crust.

"Sounds yummy."

"One of my favorite two things to eat." I smiled wickedly before kissing Catalina again.

"Do I want to know the second?"She sighed with a raised brow.

"That's easy; its you." I winked retreating from the kiss when the door bell rang.

"Ew." I heard Catalina giggle.

" So, den or my room?" I asked walking back into the kitchen where Catalina was grabbing paper plates.

"Your room. I wanna cuddle."Catalina answered.

"Heard that. Angels first." Settling down, curled up and enjoying a peaceful silence as Catalina laid next to me on the queen mattress watching movies and pizza.

"Baby, do have napkins or anything I can wipe the grease off?" Catalina asked licking her fingers.

"Yeah, top draw in my desk." I answered between chews as I felt the mattress move whe nCatalina got up and walked towards the draw.

" Hey babe. What's this?"Catalina asked holding up a small box.

"Oh, it's a birthday gift from Danton." I rolled my eyes.

"You haven't opened it?" She asked concerned.

"Knowing him its probably a gag gift. You can open it if you want." I replied giving Catalina permission as she shrugged, gently tearing at the poorly taped newspaper wrappings. My sight going back to the movie .

"Ah, babe?" I heard Catalina clear her throat as she called my name with a confused yet humorous laugh in her voice as she had opened the gift.

"What is it?" I asked a bit concerned with Catalina's tone.

"It's a vibrator." She suddenly laughed holding the small device in her hand.

"Well...I don't really know what to say, seems pretty useless to own." I stammered feeling my cheeks blush as I sat up on the bed.

"Why? Haven't you ever used one before?" Catalina giggled.

"No. Never really needed to."I answered addressing to my promiscuous past.