Chapter 34 Date Night. Lara

All day my head has been in the clouds as I skimmed through movie reviews, seeing what was playing so I knew what to take Catalina to see; I knew she wasn't a fan of horror movies but that always left a window of opportunity open for some PDA and cuddling. Any excuse to have the Latina in my arms was never a bad thing.

"Hey great lover, can you give me a hand with this transmitter?" Danton called from the shop,"Penny for your thoughts? You've been quite all day." Danton asked once we had finished.

"Date night with Catalina and there's nothing but horror movies and she isn't a fan." I confined in Danton.

" Then you take her mind off the movie; make out with her, tease her ya know." Danton spoke washing and wiping his hands clean.

"Elaborate." I crossed my arms wanting to know more.

"Well...I'm suggesting tease her during the more morbid parts. Be a pantie tease; get her excited to keep her focus off the screen." Danton answered leaning against the work bench and taking a swig of his drink.

"Hmph, interesting. But what if she gets a bit too excited and wants more? We're taking things slow...again remember." I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"Huh, well then have her take care of herself. She might build up an appetite." Danton fathomed laughing

"Could work. defiantly will give it a try though. Thanks. Any luck with Shannon?" I shrugged at the new information before changing the topic of conversation .

"No problem and at a stand still.I haven't text her since that run in with your ex. That was some crazy shit bro." Danton answered.

"Well text her man. I know you like her so don't even deny it." I scowled not wanting my friend to screw up a good opportunity.

"Bullshit; I'm not whipped like you are nor do I plan to ever be." Danton defensively argued.

"Liar. You're totally whipped."

"Whose whipped?" Spoke the only female voice that sent a chill through my body, leaving me paralyzed.

"Can we help you?" Danton asked rudely to Jennifer and coming to my rescue.

" Nice hospitality skills Dan;but yes my blinker isn't working." Jennifer shot back with a snarly tone in her voice.

"What, down arrow to hell not working?" I managed to spit out.

" Don't be a bitch Lara, it doesn't look good on you." Jennifer glared stepping closer to me causing my body to shake as I clenched my fist to my side.

"No, but I do." I heard the sweet harmonic voice of my beloved Catalina as she pushed Jennifer out of the way to kiss me.

" Baby, what are doing here? I thought I was picking you up tonight at nine?" I asked utterly shocked but glad to see Catalina as I couldn't stop smiling.

"You are but I thought since you're taking me to dinner that I would spring for lunch; and because I missed you." Catalina answered wrapping her arms around my neck and letting those soft lips of hers cover mine.

"Well let me deal with this and we'll head out, okay?" I smiled pulling back before kissing Catalina's cheek.

"Can't Danton deal with it?"Catalina scoffed seemingly annoyed; not at the fact that I wasn't automatically leaving but mostly because she didn't want me anywhere near Jennifer.

"Ah, No aburres mi amor. Two minutes I promise." I said telling Catalina not to pout over the unfortunate timing.

"Okay. Two minutes." She smiled kissing my lips again before walking past Jennifer.