Chapter 14 Choice's Lara

All last night the only thing I could do was think about Catalina, I couldn't get her off my mind; her beautiful dark brown hair that hang long and wavy down her back and her eyes; those eyes entrancing brown eyes that make you forget about everything and everyone in seconds,the way her soft hands fit perfectly into mine and the rush I felt when our fingers intertwine. The sweet small giggle that sounds so innocent yet naughty and the little smile that curls at the tip of her lips; so sexy and sweet.

God I was becoming so whipped as I sounded like an immature schoolgirl with a crush on the unattainable popular girl, whose world I did not belong in. How the hell am I suppose to stay calm and composed now after yesterday?

Catalina was going to know something is up, it was clearly evident in those pictures we took in the booth and the expression on my face that I was longing to press my lips against hers; to taste that sweet warm tongue dance with my own. What was it about Catalina that was bringing this side of me out? Should I be scared?

"Hey so we going out tonight or what?" RayRay asked breaking my mental peace as I thought of Catalina.

"No. Because she has another date with Catalina." Danton chimed in mocking me and I detested the fact that I had filled him in yesterday but then again he wouldn't shut up with more of his questions until I did.

"It wasn't a date, friends don'thave dates." I bit back aggravated as the worlds felt like bileon my tongue.

"I don't know. Emily said you two did look all sorts of cozy." Danton teased.

"Emily can shovel horse shit." I spat back annoyed even though I knew she would say something after Catalina and I had left; so honestly I wasn't at all surprised.

"Still doesn't answer myquestion. We going out or not?" RayRay asked still on thepervious topic.

"Know what, Yeah. The past few days I'm having I need a distraction. Count me in!" I jumped in remembering who the hell I am and what title comes with my name; I'm Lara freaking August for Christ sake's, I am the purser of pleasure, the antiquarian of panties, the connoisseur of heart break; there was no one that could ever make me forget that and change it about me! Not even little Ms. Perfect Catalina Evans.

If she thinks that after Rays party Iwould be so easily wrapped around her petite little finger and at herbeckoning call then she was dead wrong.

"Come on! Let's go fuck shit up huh? Like old times!" I continued.

"Yeah! Now that's the Lara I know and love. So swing by your place about nine?" Danton spoke eloping one arm around my shoulders.

"Pre-game at Rays house?" Iasked.

"Of course." RayRay answeredto the usually night out ritual.

"Nine it is. Now get back to work." I ordered escaping Danton's hold as today my sole duty was paper work and not the grunt work in the mechanic shop. Even though I prefer getting my hands dirty in grease and oil instead of this tediously boring paper work.

My cell vibrated and my heartpractically jumped when I read the name on the screen.

Catalina; Hey. Still seeing each other today?

The message on my cell caused a smirkon my lips as I'm sure Catalinamust have written this text a dozen times before pressing send.

Lara; Can't.

Catalina; Oh...okay. Is something wrong?

I could feel a part of die as I looked at the words on the screen,practically hearing the break in Catalina's voice as I can picture it dulling her bright, brilliant brown eyes.