Chapter 38 Together Lara.

The summer was coming to a rapid spitfire end as each day bled into the other as I still couldn't accept the concept that I'm leaving in less than a week to Rhode Island; my mind simply couldn't wrap around it. In the beginning I could barely wait to get the hell out of Seattle but now that its actually happening it feels so surreal and its kind of depressing because now I'm leaving something I love more then anything when I depart;Catalina.

I don't want to think about that right now, I just want to focus on the moment right now where I have Catalina wrapped in my arms, her slow steady breathing skimming across my neck as our limbs are tangled together under the sheets. I couldn't help smiling even though apart of my heart was breaking that there would be nights where I can't cuddle up next to Catalina's body, waking up to her sweet kisses and spending days intoxicated in her laughter and smile; I was going to miss her so much.

"Enjoying the view?"Catalina giggled coming to.

"Always." I smiled kissing her forehead as Catalina shift her position so that she now sat on top of me, straddling my hips. Her long brown hair falling past her shoulders like curtains as they frame her beautiful face.

"What?" She smiled as a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"You're beautiful." I smiled as my hand reached for her cheek, rubbing the soft tan skin as Catalina held my hand there with hers and kissing my wrist.

"What are you thinking?" Catalina asked placing my hand down.

"Nothing."

"Lair. Come on spill." Catalina said.

" Alright; honestly I've been thinking about how weird this summer as been. Reuniting with you,dating; falling in love. All these things I believed that would be impossible again happened, I couldn't be more happy for what my past  has taught me and what the future still has to teach me." I addressed looking at Catalina.

"You know a beautiful girl with an equally beautiful soul once told me that, impossibility is only a line drawn from the mind meant to separate you from reality. At first I didn't understand what it meant but to me it seems that the line is a limit that focused on a point to where impossibility is reached. I don't ever want to live with that line because nothing should never be impossible." Catalina replied smiling before placing a kiss to my lips taking her time to withdraw, even though all of me wished it not to.

"I'm going to miss you." Iadmitted.

"I'm going to miss you too. It's been a strange but amazing two months Lara." Catalina sighed.

"It sure has been." I sighed rubbing the expose skin of her thighs from her pajama shorts.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Catalina asked.

"Be with you."

"Hm, double standard much?"Catalina laughed leaning back in to claim my lips while my hands rest on her hips; the kiss deepened when Catalina titled her head, her tongue slipped past my lips and hands snaking under the hem of my tee and up my abdomen.

"Baby?"

"Shh; take off your shirt."Catalina groaned as she bit my lip.

"Trying to have your away with me again?" I laughed as Catalina rocked back and fourth.

"Going to stop me?"

"No." I answered sitting up and switching positions so that I lay between her legs, kissing every inch of exposed skin my lips could touch, her arms wrapped around neck trying to hold me close.