{Intro} Meet SANAM -The Band

Hi Guys..so let's be friends firstly so that we can do well throughout this journey...so ya ..Hi.. I am your friend
Welcome to my first fiction world..

I would like to tell you that this book is a work of fiction...
The main male characters are Celebrity stars while the female characters are fictional...but you can imagine yourself what you want.
-------------
------
---

*The readers have the right to ask any questions.

*You can point out to any mistake ...and it will be corrected immediately .

*no offensive language in the comments please...

*Spreading love is really important and I welcome you to interact with me and become one of my friends.

Firstly..The main characters are :-
Sanam and Anu.
Samar and Anushka.

Anu Agnihotri- The younger daughter living with her mother , sister and step- father..

Polite and respectful but does not back off in a problem.

Loves her big sister very much

Ready to fight with the man that took her her father's property and acts like their fake good father ...

Respects her mother and tries to help her as much as she can in her restraunt buissness

Believes in True love

*Hates fake guys..

Anushka Agnihotri -

An ideal elder sister who loves her family.

Tries to act good with her step father even if he does not

Had a strong bond with her dad till he was gone

Decent and helpful along with respectful

*Pick and drop.. Not her style

Believes in first and last love

*Loyal

SANAM is an Indian pop rock band formed in 2013 and currently based in Mumbai, Indiaknown for its renditions of old classic Bollywood songs as well as original music. They are also referred to as India's One Direction because of the quick rise in popularity. The band SANAM consists of Sanam Puri (singer/composer/lead vocals), Samar Puri (lead guitar/composer), Venky S or Venkat Subramaniyam (bass guitar) and Keshav Dhanraj (Drums/lead music arranger). The business manager Ben Kurian Thomas is referred to as the 5th member of the band.The band is amongst India's top 10 independent YouTube Channels, India's biggest music artist on the digital platform and the fastest growing YouTube channel in the country.

The band has since been often referred to as India's One Direction because of their fast popularity, and was described as a "fabulous four" by the Times of India.

The band aims to spread love and happiness through their music and considers this opportunity one of their greatest achievements.

Sanam Puri - the lead vocalist & the lead hero.

Fun loving,
Good sense of humor
animal lover.
Gamer.
loves watching anime
Excitement Package
Loves hanging out with his buddies.
Famous for SANAMisms (silly jokes)