Samar meets Someone...

Anu's point of view:-

I woke up with a heavy head and I find myself in a different bed , looks like a hotel...

I sat up and I tried to remember what happened...... after a few minutes I remembered that guy...he saved me from the men yesterday night...they ran away,he was coming to me but I don't remember after it . I got down from the bed and fixed my hair I went down......

yes it is a hotel.

I went to the reception and I came to know that a guy brought me here . it might be that guy.

"Could you please tell me his name?" I asked the receptionist and she said sorry mam he didn't want you to know it... so we are extremely sorry for this,so I asked for his contact info but she refused and I told her to call him and give him my message.

She agreed and dialed the number,he took up the phone,"Good Morning Sir I am from the hotel you visited yesterday.

"the girl whom you brought here has said - Thank you very much for saving her and sorry for the trouble"

After talking she Hung up and said with a smile "your work is done mam", .

I asked for the bill and she replied -"Sir had paid for it last night mam now you can check out"

I went to the room and took my phone there was a yellow coloured slip there which said -

"Good morning,hope you are all right now and I hope you don't mind me helping you...... Mr. unknown"
and with a smile emoticon face drawn on it.

It made me giggle while I read it...
That's cute right?

I smiled at the letter , so sweet of him.. he was a nice guy . I looked at the yellow piece of paper in my hand and took it and carefully kept it with me and left the hotel as I thought -

I wanted to say thank you ,but never mind what if we meet again. I hope so ,I really want to say thank you for once.

please let me meet him god .
just for once.

I reached home as I entered the room, Anushka embraced me and started scolding me -

"Grow up Anu what you think you were doing? The whole night I tried calling you but you didn't even bother to reply......"

"Relax Di, let me tell you the whole thing."
I said.
I explained her the whole thing while trying not to laugh at her tensed face.
After listening to me she said - "that was a good guy, who was he?"

Ya...like I know him.

I

rolled my eyes in irritation at her ,
"How do I know? I also need to thank him. i hope I meet him again."

Anushka told me that she had some plans with her friends so she told me to rest and she went to get ready.

Anushka's point of view:-

After I have told Anu to rest ,I went to my room and took a quick shower,a free that I think of a dress to wear and it was decided,the dress looks like This