The Truth

Samar's point of view:-

I hugged Anushka and asked her "You tried to talk to him?" and she pulled away muttering softly making sure Sanam does not hear anything.
"I tried Samar...he thinks it's because of him.. it's been a week since that incident but..he doesn't understand.." I could see the sadness in her eyes and voice "Don't worry.. they're gonna be back again together...I think I need to talk to Anika" she looked up at me and she nodded at me.

I tried to lighten her mood "Well she flirts with Me" I whispered leaning  towards her and she rolled her eyes "And...you flirt back?" And I Chuckled before saying "Well....ya if I get the chance" with a smug look on my face.
She rose her eyebrow at me "Oh..Okay then thank God you told me everything befire...." and I said "No..no..I don't and I can't do to that with a chipkoo like her. I mean what kind of girl she is..she helped her younger sister to come between two people who love each other?" And she nodded "And..this is not good we have to do something quickly...we'll invite them to our house again and you both too...and then we'll enjoy the picture.." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Just remember what we have planned you...need to record every thing They will spit put when they're drunk...and Keshav is going to force them to drink ...and Then we all know...we just need to show it to Anu."

We looked at Sanam who was sitting here in the car waiting to leave and I turned to Anushka and gave her a quick peck on the lips "Good Night.." and she looked down hiding her shot red face.

I love making her blush... I chuckled at her as I said "Take care of Anu and yourself" she nodded at me and I ran to the driver's side.

....................
"Sanam...Sanam!!" I snapped my fingers in front of him shatterring his deep thoughts"Ha..what ..what happened?" He said finally facing me  "We're home Bro" I said getting our and he did the same "Sanam...she she needs you.." I whispered and he smiled "But she hates me and I hate her too...for that thing" and I replied before entering the room

"In that case who behaves like you did with someone you hate..ha? You can't even Hate her if you want ...Because she told you about true love...it's not like a crush Sanam..."

we entered the house and we were walking to our rooms "Samar..She doesn't need me..neither do I and tell this to Anushka also" he told me blankly and I held him  "It can't be that she hates you..Do you even remember a week ago , the way she was in your arms.. Didn't it made you feel something?"

He looked at me with a blank face..but I knew it was true.
"Sanam you felt so relieved when she was in your arms...You were  protective of her...And if she doesn't need you Why did she was relieved in your embrace...You are her only scar and the remedy too..And only she can turn you back to that old Sanam Just..just tell her!!!"

I demanded and he looked at me with a stern Expression "Bhai... She's broken..she can't even handle herself in front of me..and neither can I?  That's why..it can't be fixed so easily" and he rolled his eyes "Kabhi toh Accha bola Kar " I shook my head sideways in disappointement.

We went to our rooms silently and I slipped under my sheets after a few minutes feeling exhausted.
"Abb toh plan ko action mein laana padega" I muttered to myself closing my eyes.

Karna toh padega...Bhai hai Mera.

---------------------

Sanam's Point of view:-