Congrats Bhai!!!

Samar's point of view:-

We all go to the car after talking to the officers for a few minutes and I saw Anushka and Anu standing near the car and we walk up to them.

Anushka looks at Sanam and asks "You're okay Sanam?" And he says "Ya ya.. absolutely" and I see Anu gaping at this as she says "Accha Anushka...tune mujhse toh nahi pucha...?" And we all laughed at her.

"Anu.. don't worry.. I know she was panicking for both of you...she was about to cry." And Anu grinned at her and Anushka says "No..I was not.." and Keshav said ,

"Yaar..stop arguing let's go..We all are exhausted now..and especially you both.." and we nod at him..as he waved the keys and says "Thanks to me..that I have the van today" and he went to it whistling.

We all go to the van and I snatch the keys from Keshu's hand.
He tried to get them back and I didn't allowed him to take it and I say "Look I am gonna drive and Anushka will be on my side..okay?" And he nods and he went to the back seat and Sanam says "Keshu no.." and he raised his hands in the air and he asked ,

"What no..."
And Sanam replied "Aree!!! I am sitting with Anu here ...tu Kya beech main aayga? "

Kabaab mein haddi mat ban Keshu!!!" I say  in between and Keshav said "Okay then I'll sit on the roof..done?" And Sanam says "We don't have any problem.." and I shrugged my shoulders And he went to the last seat.

Suddenly Venky came running to us ...Oh yeah..he is here too..and Sanam looks at me and says "Where was he hiding?" And I say,
"Not hiding.. he was with the officers..but in all this even I forgot that he was with us too.." And he nodded at him.

Okay we gotta change the sitting now as I open the door and pull Keshu out and handed him the keys "Drive.." and he gaped at me with his jaw almost touching the floor and Sanam says, "Yeah..now you and Venky are gonna sit in the front" he shrugged his shoulders and went to the driving seat.

We called out to Anushka and Anu to sit in the car after Anu had the first aid check up by the cops after Sanam.

They come near the van and I pulled Anushka to the seat and I sat beside her and she says "Where's Keshu?" And I say "Wohh..." And suddenly we hear Keshav saying.."Ha ha..yahi hoon..half asleep trying to focus on the steering wheel" and She laughed at him "He's cute.."

"Ya...just like me" I say while starting the van as I feel her gaze on me and Sanam says "Yaar jaldi chal ... I can't wait to sleep" and I say ,

"Do you even know how far you were taken after kidnapping?"
And he says "No...." And I hear Anu asking "How much?"  And Anushka  says "130 miles"

"We didn't realize it..." They say to us and I knew they were surprised by this.

And suddenly Venky  says "you  were unconscious how would you know that " and he nodded at me and Suddenly Anu says "Hey Venky.. you're here too.." and he smiled at her and I say, "Whatever...you both got us worrying...

Now Keshav started driving as Venky says "tell me when you're tired ..it is going to take at least 2 hours Keshu"  and he nodded at him.

We hear Venky saying

"I am not looking Back and I have earphones in my ears...so I can't listen anything"
and we turn to Keshav "I Am totally focused on the driving.." Keshav says that while taking a turn .

Why are they saying these things..
oh, i got their plan and I hope Sanam too.

I  looked down at Anushka and she was looking at me silently and I asked "What happened?" And she whispered softly "Why were you panicking when I was crying..?" And I say "You know it.." and she sighed and I make her look at me and I brushed off her flicks from her face as she looked away but I held her wrist as she looked up at me.