Some conversations... Love Conversations

I am really very sorry guys for being so late all those who have been waiting ...I really appreciate it

*****************************"******
Anushka's Point of view:-

I can't understand anything after he pulled me and .. and. . our lips.
I sighed softly as I remove my hair back with my fingers.

I always dreamed of this ...how the hell did this happen?

I thought as I flew my car towards my home as the road was clear and I am feeling hot till now.

Why the hell Am I sweating so hard?
I look at the A.C, it's on ...Why am I so hot ? 
I stopped my car with a Screech...in the parking lot and I go towards the door and suddenly mom opens it .

I try to enter and she looks at me and says "Where were you?" As she wiggled her eyebrows at me and I gave her "Oh is that so?" look while I enter the house from the side .

Being thin is advantage in this...
Apart from his hands around your waist line .  And that scene came in front of me .

Shhhh.. heart Please not now.

I go towards the living room and sat on the sofa and Mom comes there following me and I ask "Anu....." And she says "In her room" and I nod as she says "Sanam brought her..that was a Lovely scene" and I ask "He brought her... what do you mean?"
And she says​ "She  accidentally..... champagne"

oh!! so she ....in his arms..

And suddenly mom says,
"What's brewing up in you two?"
And I say,

"What... nothing"

She lifts her one eyebrow to question me While I Huff and start going towards my room and she suddenly asks "Okay so you want water?" And I say,

"Oh yes....No no I don't want it" and I run to my room while noticing her strange expressions.

I decided to check out Anu and I go in her room while I stood near her as she laid unconscious on her bed.. and I Smile at her.. I hope everything will be fine between you two..You both are perfect for each other..
And What about you?

What about Me?

Are you two not made for each other?
..........
I don't know....He knows it all..Why?

I go in my room and locked it and stood there blankly..
What happened today?
I think as I touched my lips...which are still hot.
All my fears drained out when he pulled me in his warm embrace and then he..
Why did it feel so much complete with him? I... I liked it when we kissed... and suddenly my questions fade away in tears because I know there is no scope of it.

HE STEALED MY FIRST KISS...

I replied to it ... I sit on my bed as I say to myself.
He stealed my first kiss?

."Don't get attached to him!!!" Please
I held my head .... I am trying to go away..Then what's this?
suddenly a question came in my mind..How his mom recognized us?
Did She meet Anu somewhere?
Suddenly my phone rings as I look at the caller ID..No way!!!

I refuse the call as I laid down again and it again started ringing...
Please!!

I cut off and hug my pillow once again as I cried silently in it... and again my phone starts ringing with their song.
I sit up and finally accept the call and I try to hear him .. without saying anything 

He will get to know that...
Only from my voice..how does he do it?

"Hello?"
I hear his voice which makes me shiver and   I decided to reply with a