I don't regret loving you

Anu's point of view:-

I wake up as usual and sit up in my bed. I really don't know what is going to happen.. I will not see him? Or will I? I scolded myself "Stop it now!!" And I stand up and go to my window and look around..It really hurts me Sanam .. I just don't want show it but when you're in front.. I loose my control..but anyways I love You and I don't Regret it.

I take my clothes and go to the washroom... I took a shower and then get changed quickly as I run down while grabbing my phone.

I go down and see Anushka and Mom, I go near them as I hug mom and she smiles and she kissed my forehead and Anushka asks her "Why did you not come before?" As mom turns around and says "comme ça..." (Just like that..)" and I look at Anushka but we decide to continue it..as I say "Ce n'est pas la réponse "(That is not the answer)" and Anushka says "Vous étiez en France ?" (You were in France?) And mom says "Okay okay I know you know French and ya I was in France..." And I ask "To inaugurate another restaurant of yours?" And she nods but Anushka says "On Vous a manqué (We missed you)" and mom says "moi aussi"(me too)" as I smile at them.

Mom asks us "He didn't do anything to you?" And I suddenly remember that what he did to Anushka the day he came and I say "Mom..." And Anushka gives me a 'No way' look She doesn't want Mom to know about it.. and mom says "What?" And I say "Nothing" as Anushka gives me a smile and I nod.

We all sit together to have coffee, with Mom....as mom says "You have to go to Ananya's house tonight... for dinner" and Anushka ask "Why?" And mom sips her coffee and says "Her parents called me up..."

we nod at her and suddenly she says "You found out your guys" I stare at her in shock and Anushka asks "W.. What Guys?" And mom smiles and she says "You can tell me the whole thing when you want" She stands up and takes the cups and returns to the kitchen. What!!! How did she come to know?

She's your Mom... and your Actions are weird.. and you ..

Shut up!!!

I stand up and see Anushka setting up her bag as she stands up and says "Ready.." and we go to say goodbye to mom and she says "I watched your video on the net... it's Fab" as we smile at her and go out.

I will not even touch the keys today's ..but as I open the door I see a man with a bouquet of flowers and chocolate and I say "Do you need anything sir?" And he gives me the Bouquet of the Mixed Roses and an envelope and he went away as I shout..

"Sir..but..we don't" and he had disappeared and I look at the Bouquet..all things are my favorite..the roses.. Chocolate.. I look at the card on the Bouquet as I keep it down and Anushka stares at it. I open the car and read the yellow coloured card :-
"Good morning beautiful..
I am not angry that you bumped into my new car...you made it special in a way..
You didn't need to give..no sorry throw the money on his face..
Thanks...
Your Mr.Unkown" and a smile emoji drawn on this.

Who is this? I open the envelope and see that the person has returned the money..Who would do this?
I suddenly remember when Sanam left the paper for me in the hotel..
I read it once again.. Your Mr.Unknown...Mr Unknown..
Oh shit!! I realize that I damaged whose car...it was Sanam's car..

What did I do?!! And Anushka asks "What happened ?" And I say "it was not good at all" and she makes a confused face and I tell her the whole thing.. but suddenly mom picks them up and she opens the chocolate...Oh mom and she says "Hey It's your favorite" and I smile at her as I pull Anushka to the car and we sit down in the car as She Starts the car..Why did I tell him my likes..

You didn't know that you would fall for Him..Oh my heart just can't stop thinking about him but suddenly his smile comes in front of my eyes and unknowingly I start feeling better.