You're Perfect

Sanam's Point of view:-

After having dinner with Mom and Dad where we found out that they are going back,which I seriously don't like at all but ya we will not force them ....
I go to my room and I see Samar standing in the corridor leaning on the wall ...
Of course!!! In his La La Land
again!!!
Well I also drift off ....sometimes?.. often ?..ya often..
I go to him and stand in front of me but I don't get any response so I waved my hands in front of his face and he snaps out of his thoughts and he looks at me I say "I was invisible till now?" And he just says "Let me sleep and and you too go to your room" and I say "Not Until you tell me" and he turns around as he folds his hands and looks at me and says "Okay then" And I nod...
Yes bro you were the person doing those weird things!!
And he starts me telling that tale in which he only told that He met Anushka ..... okay I am not going to ask him about what happened but I have to ask "Why the hell you were laughing?!!!!" And he ruffles his hair on the back of his head as he smiles
He was laughing like...
"Oh that?" He asks And I say "Ya that" and he smiles and says " suddenly,a little boy came to us......."
Oh so that's why he was laughing so hard and I ask him "He must have known her" and he nods "He was calling her Di(Sis)" oh...
I turn around to leave and he went in his room..
He met Anushka.
Apni Behan ko bhi bolti (She Should have told her sister too)
To what?Meet you?
Really ..Sanam?
I sighed as I thought but I couldn't talk to her,I go in my room and close the door as I thought "Just our hands brushed..." I really wanted to see her again but....
I lay down on the bed and close my eyes and I try to sleep.... but her voice is in my mind now... I was so near her...
I close my eyes again and calm down myself to sleep....

Samar's point of view:-

I go in my room after telling Sanam what he was really curious to know about...of course I didn't tell him how we tried to talk... I go to my room and I literally feel like leaving all this now!!!!
I need You girl
"Calm down dude"
Shut up...
How can I?
Why can't I have my Love?
"You'll have to wait Samar"
"How?!!!"
"Be Patient"
"What If I loose her?"
"You'll not"
"Why?"
"She Loves you ... didn't you saw this when you asked her if she had found someone
And I stood up again... And took out her picture in my phone and I literally started talking to it...
You.. you are the reason for this!!!
Why are you so caring? so generous?
So simple and easy to get along?
Warm attitude?... you are so perfect for me!!!!
And suddenly I hear a knocking on the door and I again look at her ... pic
I go to the door and open it and see Mom standing there with coffee and she enters the room and I take the cup and she says "I knew you need it" And I say "I didn't need it,I am drinking it cause you brought it" And she raised one eyebrow and said "Oh..I was dreaming that you needed this"
Absolutely not mom!!!
And she says "I know Samar ... I know" and I just sighed softly and I said "I will keep it myself...you go and Sleep" and she nods and goes outside as I give her a assuring look as I sat down to drink the rest of my coffee...
I really like it when You Smile but I love it when I am the reason for that..
I go to the kitchen to keep the cup and I returned to my room... and I started to feel better as I lie down again... and I close my eyes... I will steal her First Kiss... It's only me... And always be.. Remember that..
Miss Perfect...
I am perfectly destined for you!!!
and Destiny... always has a plan.

Sanam's Point of view:-

I suddenly wake up....is it morning,
No way... it's only been a few hours I slept and I rubbed my face as I sit up straight..Why am I sitting in the middle of the night?
I suddenly started remembering how close I was to her and she escaped .. really? Just behind me!!
Koi baat nahi..(Never mind) She's mine.. anyways..
Why the hell are girls so afraid? I
Should have told her mom at the hospital to calm her down... about this.. after all she sent me to her..she knows it and suddenly a scene came in front of me..the vedio...the hospital vedio, How I stayed here?even after hearing the breaking of that glass when she collapsed on it... How could you Sanam...she didn't forget your name in unconsciousness Even!!
She called out to me ....that vedio is just replaying in mind and suddenly the breaking of that glass table...that sound just struck my ear..
I stand up feeling restless and annoyed and start walking here and there in my room,I have made sure that he doesn't come out from the prison... He must pay for it what he tried to do and I suddenly take my phone from the side table and take out her number and I look at her photo , and as always a smile appears.
Should I?
As I called her but I cancelled it immediately...
Sanam!!! Kyaa kar raha Hai!!!(What are you doing!!!)
Don't be afraid and I inhaled deeply to calm down and I called her and I listen to the ringing as I walked towards the window ....
"Hello?"
And I hear that Perfect ... kind.. caring Voice
.............

Anu's Point of view:-

My phone started ringing as I stand up from the floor , I am not going to tell what was I doing on my furnished floor...
of course, I don't like to sleep there!!!
I pick up without even knowing that number and I say
"Hello?"
No response
And I again say
"Hello... you're there?"
No response
I look at the number .... I have seen it before maybe? And I again look at the digits...Is this real...No silly!!
And I finally Hear a voice from the other side of the line
"I know you were there...at the office but you ran away from me.."
I didn't run ... I had to run ,I thought as I rubbed my arms
"Take care of yourself ...."
And I shivered hearing this voice
"For Me..."
And I have recognized The voice... from the very starting.
And my voice gets stuck in the midway and I just inhaled deeply
"you will ... right?"
And a single streak of tear escapes my eyes as I wiped it and said
"Thanks" with my shivering voice
And I cut it off and throw it as tears started Flooding my eyes any door swung opens and I see Anushka entering the room straight towards me and I look forward to her.. and I ask "What happened?"
As she just stood in front of me..
And she said "When the same joke can't make you laugh..then why you cry at the same thing?"
And I ask "It's... it's not a joke Anushka" and she smiles "My like Anu.. it's a joke" and I look at her her eyes are wet from the crying.. I know this and she says "How many person have you found who love you?" And I say "Mom,You and.."
"Him?" And I snapped up my face to look at her and I finally say "Why do you want me not to sob and Cry
.. when you also cry" and she looks away "You know What!!!"
"Love is here... calling you!!What are you doing?" And I know she doesn't have a answer but she says "I face him..." And I snapped her "From far away?" And I throw my hands in the air and a say "And end up crying... anxious always..cause you know we can't be good enough!!!" And finally a streak of tear escapes her eyes also and she rubbed her face...
And I say "You tried to sound sound angry... not your type Anushka!!!"
And she just got back to her room as she closed my room's door .. murmuring a Good night
Why doesn't he forget me?
He loves you...
Why?
He loves you
But why?
He just loves you and a boy doesn't see that when he falls in love..
Stop Brain.... and please Heart.. stop
this!!!
As I again take a cushion and sit on my bed with my back supported by a wall ... Not so caring Sanam.. please
I don't even know if I am good..Am I ...I just have heard swearing words of Dad... People Talking about me..which I really don't care..no body can be Perfect..
But, You are to me!!
And I don't know Why the hell is this!!!
I love being on your embrace... you're worth living for and you're worth Dying for!!!
You're, Perfect

************************************So how does Sanam looks in the above pic?;D :D

So how does Sanam looks in the above pic?;D :D...
Hey guys ...so please tell me what you think about this... please once and vote for to the chapters
....also the previous ones if you haven't already.. it's up to you
Keep it aside...so.. don't even hesitate to say or tell Something..for the Band SANAM..or any member..
Obviously the Puri brothers:)