Am I dreaming...?

We need COMMENT And VOTE here people
Don't Be Silent readers please"_"
=]=]=]*

Anu's point of view:-

I was talking to Anushka , near the mall.....
When I heard opening and closing of the car's door, I looked behind.... it was a guy , I quickly hung up the call and then another guy enters the car and sits beside me. When I tried to asked him he told me to keep quiet...
What??? It is my car and he is telling Me to keep quiet??

After a few minutes of awkward silence I opened my mouth but he kept his fingers on my lips and I kept quiet.

He said - "Kitna bolti ho(you talk so much) now listen to me" and I nodded quietly..

He said -" Anu..Look, we are not going to hurt you ,you understand? and I nodded.

Then he told me "shut your eyes"as I was about to ask him he again stopped me  and I did it .

after a few seconds he told me to open my eyes and I open them and when I turn towards them.....
I was about to scream but he closed my mouth with his hands until I was calmed down and removed his hands slowly....

I couldn't understand anything so I blurted out - "Look I don't know you but you are looking like Sanam... , I think I am listening too much of his songs...." and he smirks while I was saying that.

He said - "Do I look like Sanam Puri?" And I again nodded looking at the guy who looks exactly like Sanam Puri. .... then he points at the back seat and asks - "And this guy?" while that guy smiles at me and I answer,"he looks like Samar...."

"Because we are Sanam and Samar Puri that's why we are looking like them" he says normally and I say -

"look I don't understand anything..,I think I am not well "

I said as I close my eyes and open them again and they do not change as I hoped,  so I asked him

-"Why are you not disappearing? Are you not my imagination?"
And they both laughed at me and say -"of course not" Then the guy which looks like Samar Says "Look you can touch us" and puts his arm forward and I look at the guy who says that he is Sanam  smile at me and says "Go ahead" and I slowly take my arm towards that guy's arm and when I touch his hands I take them back instantly. I look towards him and he said-"let me explain..."

He explains me that they are real .
Then he says - "see, are your parents at home?"and I nod and say no together.

He makes a confused face and asks -"What?"and I say -  oh sorry! As I tell him -"they  are not here for a few months"  and he nods and says ,"Can you take us your home?" And I nod again and again.

He laughed at me and said- "hey!! you can talk now..." and I nod again and then say - "oh sorry!"and start the car while driving I think that media is behind them so that's why...?

But suddenly I stopped the car and ask -"you really are Sanam na? " And he replied - "Why would I lie that I am Sanam?"
And I started the car again and start again.

We reached our home after a few minutes and we get out. Samar asks me - "Why the door is not locked?" And I replied-,"My Di  must have returned home" while walking and I enter the house and straight to the drawing room and sat there thinking that how can Sanam and Samar be at my home?

they sat on the couch and Sanam asks -"you don't believe us still?"and I say,"No-no !!! I believe" and  try to start acting normally.

I ask them to make themselves to make themselves comfortable and go in the kitchen to  prepare coffee .I keep the water to boil and sit in the drawing room.

Samar asks me the way to the washroom and i tell him the way and he left.

Now there were only me and Sanam there. I was in a room alone with Sanam Puri , my first crush .

i was so nervous that I could faint then Sanam said -"you don't have to be so serious around us " so I  smiled .
I ask him if he would like to watch anything and I switch on the television.

After some time I hear footsteps coming from the stairs , i knew that it was Anushka but just then Samar also comes there , I noticed that both of them were looking at their phones..
Just as I was about to tell them....

Samar's point of view:-

There had been a few minutes that we were at there place .... I wonder where is Anushka , she's her sister na? What are you thinking Samar?I scolded myself and I ask the Anu the way to the washroom.

As I was going back towards the drawing room,a message arrived on my phone so I was checking it out...

I was in front of the stairs , suddenly Someone who was coming down from the stairs tripped on me ,  she was a girl .....

I held her waist as she puts her hands around my neck and we fall together , I again fall on my back and she falls on me.... and Her hair Covers our faces ,,

hey I know her!!,
she is Anushka.....we look at each other...

I think she can't see me clearly as her hair  covers our faces ....Then we hear a noise, "Aaise hi rahoge kya?(will you stay like this?)"it was Sanam.

we realize that we were looking directly into each other's eyes..she tries to stand up but falls again , and I remember that her hands are around my neck...

I let her remove her hands but she again falls on me and I again  realize that that I was holding her by her waist...I removed my hands.

She Stood up with me...we both quickly picked our phones.....and then she looked at me as she removed the flicks of her hair from her face .

She looked at me and then at Sanam and again at me ......and she said,"Am I dreaming???"

As Anu was about to say something she said again "or Am I drunk?"and Anu said, "No you're not"as she smiled. Then she looked at me, "No way....."as she backed off while looking at me.

I noticed her feet were becoming weak as she was trying to stay standing but she falls and I caught her before she could fall ,as she held me
Anu asked," Anushka you're OK right?"

She stand and nods , "Why do these guys look like Sanam And Samar?"she asks . Anu replies,"became they are!"
She was about to Shout but I stopped her and she calms down a little and I remove my hand.  Anu pulls her and pushes her on the couch and explains her everything.

Then she calms down and we sit together...She said,

"hi  Sir I am Anushka..." while giving me her hand I looked at her and I realize that she is waiting for me to shake hands... and I take it gladly and she shows me the most beautiful smile.

But then Anu Says,"wait a minute.. when you sat in the car you knew my name how's that possible???

Anu's point of view:-

I asked them that how did they know my name .... and Samar looks at Sanam.....as I wait for the answer,suddenly Sanam says,"Anu I need to tell you something...."

************************************Hey guys😊😊😊 , how's this part????I hope you like it

Hey guys😊😊😊 , how's this part????
I hope you like it..I am trying my best to give the best results.... please vote and comment on this and share...
There's much more coming soon bye have fun😉😉😉😉😉