A day full of ...

* I challenge you to complete the chapters name...will ya show me your interest and complete it in your own way

* Okay.. I wanna give y'all a suggestion..."Don't Read.. Imagine it"

* I just found out about this book called "The Alchemist" you've got to read this guys...this will embrace you and take you to another world.

Inn dono tips ko follow Zaroor Karna*

Samar's point of view:-

"Agnihotri.." she stood in front of her with confidence.

"Anushka Agnihotri" she looked in her eyes.

"Not for too long"
Keshav said as everyone looked at him and he looked at me  "Ahh yeah.. he's right. In a way"

"Ya ya whatever" I see Anika muttered this as she stood with her hands folded.

Riya said "It's your real..?" and she says "Ya... And I am not at all afraid to say this.. after all our dad didn't do any crime"

"Infact 75% of his earning are for charity" Venky says And he added
"as a matter of fact...he was really very geuine"

"How do you know..? " Anika snapped as he said ,
"Google .afterall he was one of the top buissnessmen and we all know it"

Ya he has a Google page on Wikipedia...

"Jabtak Kuch pata na ho uske baare mein nahi bolna Chahiye" Anushka said as she glared at her.

That's right.

Riya and Anika left the room frustrated hat their plan was ruined,

"So Miss's Agnihotri and soon to be Mrs Puri"
Sanam said "You answered them well." And she smiled "You go and find Anu..." She pushed him towards the door.

She smiled as she looked down.
We all were silent and Venky and Keshav went away silently closing the door behind them.

She sat on the couch but I know why she's not looking up.
I walk to her and I kneel down in front of her.

"Yaar woh dono Kuch bhi keh dete hai" I whispered softly and held her hands and tightened my grip.

"You miss him right?" She looked up at me while nodded and smiled with tears in her eyes.

"You don't need to take their words seriously....and aaj toh unke plan is kabada kar diya"
I tried to lighten her mood.
She giggled while wiping her tears.

"You're so strong...phir Kya ho jaata hai?" And she says while she sighed "Pata nahi...and ..I ..I " and I pulled her in a hug "Leave this!!!"

"I'll ruin your shirt" she said and I laughed at this.

Sanam's point of view:-

I pulled her back by the wrist and she bumped into me and she got away instantly.

"What happened?"

"Nothing"

"Then why you left the room?" And she looked away from me removing my hand from her.