"Our Last day together"

Hi there guys, remember? that I gave you the challenge in the last chapter so we've got our first person to answer Panwar1205👏👏... she got the right answer,thanks for your support in the story Our first winner!!🙌.
But I wish more people try to answer it if they want to.. Hope you'll Enjoy this part also it's an interesting one...

Anushka's point of view:-
"I don't know what to do as I close my eyes as I am very scared of Darkness... I'm confused due to sudden darkness around me,as I stood there scared...all alone and close my eyes in hope that the lights will come......
But he came and held me close to him in the darkness and took me with him.....'"
But suddenly.....
A sharp pain ran through my head as I wake up. "What??" I say irritated..
I was dreaming about the last night's incidents , I remember correctly each thing.
"Oh Shit! Now how are you going to go in front of him?" Pagal ladki !(Silly girl!)"
I scolded myself in front of the mirror remembering what happened last night & in the last I ran away that's the cherry on top of the cake... Wow Anushka !!!
OK calm down girl! I think as I go to freshen up for the day.
After having shower I get ready....

I do my hair, as I think of Samar, why's his face always in front of me .I
relate everything with him... What has happened to me? I go out of my room finally and go down the stairs .I suddenly realize that it's our last day together... tomorrow they'll go...It disappoints me, don't know Why?....Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder as I look behind I see Samar... shocked to see him so suddenly, my feet stumble but he caught me and pulled me towards him. He scolds me ,"What were you doing in middle of the stairs?" as I say "I was thinking about..." and he asks "about?" and I say "Just leave it" as he makes a confused face and I start walking down the stairs and he follows me.
We go in the living room and sat as we wait for the other two. Samar Says, "so last day?" as I nod at him and when I look at him I see the sadness in his eyes probably, he's also sad as me. Wait a sec! but why would he care? We realize that we are looking at each other for a good five minutes and we look away from each other,As I stand up and he asks me "Where?" and I reply"Coffee time... Mr.Puri" and he smiles and I go in the kitchen. I just love him calling that... I think as I goto the kitchen.

Samar's point of view:-
So.... I once again get to hear Mr.Puri from her and it just brightens my mood as I smile at her and she went away, but I still want to know it,She said that 'I will get to know it' What is it?.
Why it has to be our last day here? I think as I wait for her. Is she too sad about it? no way! Why would she be sad about it? "Ya you're just thinking the things which can't happen?"I say to myself...
Suddenly Sanam come as he sits beside me And asks me"What are you thinking of?" As I say "Kuch nahi (Nothing) and he says "Okay then" and he starts checking his phone....after some time he becomes restless and I know when he does that and I say "You want to tell something, then tell me!" as he says "No" but I say "Just tell me,Will you?" and he nods as he comes closer to me and tells me "Yesterday at night, when I went after Anu........." And I listened to him suddenly in between Anushka comes and says "Did you say something?" and I replied "No we were just..." discussing a new song of ours and she nods and says "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to trouble you" and Sanam instantly says "No it didn't disturb us at all" and she  nods and goes back and I say to Sanam,
"Ha aage bol (Ya tell me further)" and he continues & after listening to think,
I think this is the thing which she wants to tell me.... Now I know it Anushka .
Just then Anushka comes with the cups in her hands and sets them in front of us and she asks us "What happened?" as Sanam answers "Nothing" as he looks at me and signals me to say something and I say "Ya-Ya it's nothing" as she sits.
I can tell from her face she's Damn confused and she's very cute like this.
Wait Samar what're you thinking again?
"Okay, have your coffee" she says and we pick up our cups.
Wow!! I mean how ​can a girl who has been under so much pressure can be like this ,she will do anything for the person whom she loves she's not one of those who leave you alone....

Anu's Point of view:-
Finally after two days , today I wake up fresh, I sit on my bed as I look around I see a jacket on my bed, I think Sanam left it with me yesterday, I take the jacket and hold it...."What are you doing?" I stop I myself as i put it down ,I will return it later and I stand up and I am good today so I decide to go and freshen as Soon as possible.
I go in the washroom and splashed water on my face as I suddenly remember all the things that happened last night,
How did he know that I am.....? wait a sec! I myself told me that thing.
Okay!so he was the one last night, It's his habit to​ worry about everyone .
I think he's right,there are many people in my life who really love me.... I smile at myself in the mirror satisfied with the answer which I have got from him.
I go to take a shower as the water somehow calms me down today. I think what to wear , I know we're​ going to go outside today anyhow  cause It's their last day na....As I realize that Ya it's their last day..it means that he'll go tomorrow... I sit disappointed and but I think I should get ready fast it's late today as I open my wardrobe and change...

After changing I do my hair fast and I literally run outside. I walk down the stairs and enter the living room and I see everyone's there, I knew I was late today I think as I sit down beside Anushka.
I pick up my coffee as I look at Samar as he greets me "Good morning" and I greet him too . Sanam greets me with a charming smile...oh that smile just melts me every time....... as I suddenly realize that he's also looking at me ,Oh Anu what are you doing..!! & I look away from him.
Suddenly Anushka leans in close to me and says "You're looking great today,dear sis" as I look at her and say "You're also not less too.....Anushka" as I drink my coffee.
after having our coffee, Anushka says "Look as it's your last day here so we're not going to be at home today we're going out" as they both say "But how?" As I say "just like you were hiding from us, you'll hide from others today leaving us"
"Ya you were in front of us and we couldn't get it from so close"says​Anushka and I nod at her.
So they both go in their rooms to get their hoodies and came back.
Anushka said to me,"Anu will you drive?"as I say"No...not in the mood today dear" and she says "Okay then I will drive" they both come and when we see them both we say together"Perfect!!" as they both nod together as Anushka says "I forgot my phone"and she runs away to her Ya-Ya Anushka you have Samar's photos in your phone how can you leave it.
Samar wears his hoody and goes in the car as Sanam and I wait for Anushka . I suddenly remember that happened yesterday and I went to Sanam and look up in his eyes as I raise on my toes and say in his ears "You were right about that, Sanam " as he says "I am never wrong"and he smirks suddenly we hear Anushka coming and we get away. Anushka comes down and says "Let's go" as we both nod and I pick up my phone from the table and Anushka goes before us. Sanam was going out but I caught his hand as he asks "What happened?" and I say"You're gonna go outside like this???" as he looks puzzled and I go to him ,I raise on my toes and hold his hood and pull it over his head "You have to be that Mr.unkown" and he says "I have heard it somewhere" as I say "You wrote it on the yellow piece of paper which you left in the hotel room... Remember ??" As he smiles and says "Oh ya...you remember that" as I say "There are some things which can't be forgotten" and I go to the car.
I see Anushka standing outside as she says "Mr.Puri... What are you doing in the front seat?" as he says "Please let me drive..... please... please, I really want to" as Anushka sighs says "you look much better playing your guitar rather than showing your stubbornness" and Samar says
"Well.. I am one stubborn guy miss..." As Anushka says "Okay then...".
Sanam and I break out laughing while looking at these two as, Anushka says "Come or we'll leave you here laughing...!" As I say "Okay-Okay ,we are coming" as we both laugh again and she sits in the back seat.
Anushka and I have to sit in the back as Samar said that he wants to drive so we let him drive.
We sit in the car and I say "Well...you look very cute arguing like that... and Sanam hi -fiefs me as Anushka rolls her eyes and Anushka asks "So!!,Where?" as Sanam and Samar look at each other and say "We know that" and Samar instantly starts driving, as we both look at the brothers who have something going on in their minds. I cross my fingers That's what makes me nervous......
"Hey don't bump into anyone " says Anushka as the brothers laugh at her along with me.....
************************************
Hi guys, hope you like it so wonder were are they going ?,😉I will return with a exciting chapter please vote and comment on this if you like it thanks for your support and time you give.
I also wanted to thank those who by showing how much they love the story about how much they enjoy it, You don't know that it means a lot to me... a lot more than you think so thanks again.
they encourage me to do more.....so thanks for your support.😊😊😊😊
Bye till next time😘