Silent Talking??

Sanam's Point of view:-

I was in my room since last two hours.I know that it was rude of me to tell Samar that I was not OK well...he was just worried about me, but I was too upset about Anu. I will try to talk to him later.

I get up from the bed and stand up . I stand in front of the mirror.

'I think Anu is stressed out due to the work she did last night and then she must be thinking that how she got to her bed I am sure she's thinking about it.

I will tell her as soon as possible.

I think, i should go to the others now .so I decided to go in the living room.

I turn the door knob...and as I open the door , I see Anu in front of me standing at her door with her hands on the door knob, probably she opened the door at the same time as me.

I looked at her to see whether she answers me and i noticed that she was some how nervous to see me.
She backed off briskly in her room but I am not going to be her alone like this...No way!! she'll not get well soon then, so I caught her wrist and pulled her towards me and I hold on to her.

I look down at her in her eyes that she'll understand that I am worried for her and I know she knows it . she looks up at me as I see down to look into her eyes and signal her to come with me.

She didn't respond so I took her hand in mine and started walking ...'
No more loneliness in your room miss.'

We went in the living room .i saw Bhai(Brother) sitting there,his guitar was kept aside I think he was waiting for someone, Anushka greets me, from the kitchen ,

"Good Evening"
I smile in response and she asks"Coffee time?"
I nod at her and she says "Just a few seconds" she goes into the kitchen.

I look at Samar who was sitting on the couch and checking out his phone.
I whisper to him slowly so that Anu can not hear us, "Bhai...Bhai."

he looked at me and I say "Sorry about..." and he made a confused face and asks "Kyu?(why?), I know why you did that" and he smiled at me and I nod in response.

Samar's mood was upset about this but he's OK now I think He talked with Anushka after that, well.. she's a great company.... especially for Samar . I know that thing my big brother.

Now I feel like teasing him so i I signal towards Anushka and wink at Samar as he glared at me to stop as I laughed at him.

He signals me towards Anu as I look at her she's in her thoughts now . Samar asks her "Anu??" & she replied "Hmm??". I don't believe!! she replied to him and there we are having a Silent Talking , as Samar Says "You're OK now ?" & she smiles weakly at him while he nods in response.

Samar comes closer to me & asks " She's been silent with you?" & I nod in disappointment .

Anushka comes and sets the coffee in front of us. we take our cups and I look at Anu her cup was still at the table so I signal Anushka towards her and Anushka says in a serious note "Anu.."
she kept looking down and replies, "Hmm?"
then Anushka says ,
"pick up your cup.." and she picks her up. after a few seconds Anushka says "What did you think?" as Anu asks "that..." As Anushka says in a higher tone "What that...?"

Anu kept looking down. Anushka sighs and says "Okay..at least look at me"and finally she looks at her. Anushka asks, "finished your work?" and she nods "ya that night I had done most of it but..." and looks at me and Anushka says "but what?" and Anu Says"nothing".

"OK now, take care" and Anu nods at her and says "You'll not tell mom or dad na? " as Anushka says "I think... I will not tell them."
.
She smiles at Anu and she smiles in response and we drank our coffee as Samar and I look at each other as the siblings are not in a bad mood now.
After finishing the coffee we all sat to talk as Anushka says