Not a happily ever after?

Anu's Point of view:-

I can't imagine he's doing to me...

There was a day when he
gave unexpected kisses and hugs...
Instead of shouting ,he whispered in my ear. instead of humiliating.. he flirted with me, saying "you're so beautiful". instead of making me cry ..he stealed smiles from me..

A drop falled on my hand while I wiped it instantly...
"Why're you crying?"
"No..I am not... I.. actually.. I just remembered the ending of a movie...sorry" I stammered looking up at him.

"Hmm.." he nodded but still looked at me and I stood up.

"Aah... I'll just come..." I looked down at him tugging my hair strands behing my ear..
"Ya..ya. Sure" he made way for me and I forced a smile.

I glanced at Anushka was sleeping as her head rested on a sleeping Samar..that made me smile while Keshu was scrolling his phone as usual and Venky was talking to Ben.

I felt someone toppling over me and I looked at the guy .. actually an Indian guy and this puzzled me cause he didn't move away quickly. I pushed him lightly trying not to be impolite.
"Sorry.. I didn't see"

I nodded at him and smiled while walking past him"it's okay"
I went to the washroom to wash my face once...after feeling my throat soar and dry.

Sanam's Point of view:-

I plugged in my earphones and leaned in my chair as it bend backwards..this is exhausting man!!!

I smiled at the airhostess who placed my meals in front of me with a cheerful face.

"Sir...do you know her?" She asked maybe to ask for her meal and I opened my mouth to answer
"Aaaah ...no.. I don't know her" I explained while she nodded quite doubtfull face.

The answer felt weird to me.

Suddenly I saw her stumbling against a guy...the same Indian guy but she was quite angry this time while he apologized again. I stopped myself from standing up... I just said, I don't even know her here.

Everything's fine there....
I sighed softly while she came back to the seat and I stood up to make way for her and I also got a chance to straighten myself. I was tired after so much sitting.

She sat down at her place by the window looking outside and that's when I toppled over her by someone's push and she instinctively closed her eyes while I supported myself with my hands before I could fall on her.
When she got that I didn't actually fall she opened her eyes and looked up at me and I looked away from her.

That was a long stare...

why am I not moving away from her can anyone tell me..? please!!!

I stood up to my feet...that guy sat behind us and I tried to talk calmly..."dude..watch where are you going..." And he made a really weird expression and said "woh galti see lag gaya tha.."

"Ya.. Right" I gave him a fake smile and say down.

I started on my meal while I chatted with a person to my other side who was quite really humourous.

_______

Another hour passed while chatting with that guy and now it was quite hot in here and most of the people were sleeping during to the boredom of the noon time and soon I began feeling sleepy looking at them.

I started dozing off which I didn't really want to do but still I texted my head on the seat and closed my eyes letting the sleepiness take over me.