Love,Camera &.... Action

Anushka's Point of view:-

I suddenly woke up and I looked up and saw Samar gazing at me and I quickly get away from him as I remembered that we..

I look at him but my eyes fell on his lips...

No Anushka don't....
I shiver while remembering that movement.

How can you do this Anushka???
Why did you do this.. You thought that you would never tell him.. But
why did you got in the flow of the scene and permitted him to Kiss You..

I am insane really!!!

I snapped out from my thoughts as I heard him saying "You're thinking about that right?"

I felt that my face is becoming hotter now and he left my mouth open, Trying not be awkward I try to say to him
"Ahh.. What..No.. I was not"
while i try to hide my red face and he crossed his arms and he hummed a song my eyes went through him as I noticed...

His mascular arms...
His perfectly cheaseled face ...
His hair...
His always perfect smile..
His folded sleeves..

Folded sleeves are your weakness right???
Okay now stop yaar!!!

I try to act normal as he streached his arms and legs while I looked at him..
He was your dream boy .. Right?

Yes, I mean no..

Suddenly he leans down near my ear and says "Anushka can you please Stop checking me out?" and I shivered while his warm breath touched me and I stared at him.

He smiled at me as he knew he was absolutely right..."Well it's not wrong to check out your Boyfriend.." while smirking at me.

i say "N..no.. I wa..was.. Not"
He winked at me and I gasped at his reaction... and I felt blood rushing to my face and I tried to hide my face from him while I felt him looking at me..

Oh girl .... got to be careful.

I sighed softly as we were suddenly informed to put on our seatbelts and we all putted them on ... and I found Samar looking at me and I ask him,
"What Happened Now?"

He says while looking forward ..
"Don't be scared .. I am here"

I faked a smile at him and say
"Oh.. Thank you so much"

And he nodded while we tried to get over these last few minutes of the flight...

Last few minutes...
I looked at Samar as he went through his phone.

I really wish I could be with you for some more time...

Or for always..

I wish I could call you mine... Only mine..
I will miss this flight... This time it was not a boring one ... Infact it was a while library of the books of all genres were available..

I can see the scenes when I saw him sitting here... How he fed me like a child forcefully.. How he sang songs looking at me... How he irritated me and how I snuggled into his blanket and how he managed everyone to make me blush.

I suddenly noticed all the people standing up and I looked around and found that we had landed already.

Why the hell I act like a stupid everytime ?

I sighed softly as Samar's hand suddenly came in front of me and I looked at him questioningly and he signalled me to take his hand .
I looked at it again as I put my hand in his and he pulled me up.

I prevented collision with him or i would bump in him like I always do and he smiled at me and I say "Thanks" and he nodded and I tried to get my sling from my compartment....