Is this some kind of a joke?

Samar's point of view:-

"Good Morning Samar!!"
I saw Sanam's smile while he was stepping down the stairs and this eventually made me smile.

"Aren't you smiling a lot?" I rose my eyebrow sliding my hands in my pockets and he smiled at me with his cheerful eyes once again.

"Thank you so much Bhai..." I chuckled at him and hugged him "Teri Jodi ko Kuch nahi hone doonga,chahe Meri..." And I was interupted by him "Pagal hai..Kya ? you two are the best when together" I nodded slightly at him and he went to check in his phone again.

I remember that guy and still I don't know who it is? That caller?

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door bell and I went towards it and I knew who is it.

I unlocked the door and waited for Keshav's voice "Good Morning Bro..." And I shook my head at his behavior that's why all people find him cute.

He sat down beside Sanam and took his gaming console.
"Ready for a match?" He smirked at him while Sanam nodded at him with a challenging look on her face.

I took my phone and I stood aside scrolling down the news feed quite fed up with all this and I decided to treat myself with macaroons and I went to the kitchen.

I plopped down on the couch and I found Sanam and Keshav looking at me but I continue to eat and Keshav said ,

"Mr. Samar Puri... You have the title "India's flying guitarist"...but if you're gonna eat like this I don't think you can fly"

I chuckled at this softly "Oh.. I have my green tea with me" and I saw him rolling his eyes "exactly" while Sanam frowned when Keshav left the game in between which caused Sanam to frown at him in irritation.

Keshav plopped down on the beanbag with his cell in his hands and he checked his phone silently.
"Keshav... actually I was thinking ..." He looked at me confused waiting for me to say something further.

"Uhmm Shraddha..." He smiled looking at his phone again leaning back while Sanam started chuckling and I joined him.

We know Shraddha has a crush on him and he knows it...He started behaving weird when he came to know about this and we enjoyed his face which was trying to avoid our laughing.

"What's up people?" We turned to Venky as he placed his base on the table"Ready for some Jamming?" He asked opening the cover and I nodded but Sanam stood up stretching his arms "We'll do some romantic ones...Keshav will like it" and Keshav started at him with a expression "Hey can you stop this" and we laughed at him and Venky asked "What happened?" While Keshav stood up "Kuch Nahin...dono Bhaiyo ki bandiyo ko bolna padega ki their boyfriends are out of control" we both chuckled at this amused by his tone which had irritation in it and he went to the hall where we have the plan to jam in.

I Hi fied Sanam while we followed them.
"Keshav I think you should also find someone..."

Anushka's Point of view:-

I walked out of my room and went down the stairs searching for my sister "I am here...Mari nahi Hoon abhi" I smiled and followed her voice to the kitchen and hugged her from the back "Abhi Kyu maregi Pagal".

She pointed at the sandwiches in a dish and u took it and she turned around with my green tea and a soft smile "Aapki aur mere Jiju ki favourite green tea" I rolled my eyes at her tone and giggled while placing my breakfast on the counter."Jiju ki?"