WORK

Anu's Point of view:-

I wake up from the alarm which rang making me frown.... I didn't even sleep 3 hours...why?

I sit up with my pounding heart and I looked around trying to get over my dizziness and I tried to stand up while my slightly painful head was throbbing every second.

I fought to keep my balance...
I tried to remember what did I do...but after Looking at my half empty glass it was confirmed

Yup I took the pills yesterday too .. very good Anu..

I rolled my eyes at myself.
I was feeling bad for it but I needed this... Atleast it helped me to sleep 3 hours.

I sighed softly looking at the wooden flooring of my room blankly.
Mere saath hi Aaisa Kyu hua?

"Anu.. you're up?" I heard Anushka and I replied back looking up "ya..ya..I will be out in some time..".

I went to my closet and looked for something to wear... Mera bas chale toh issi tarah chali Jaun...

I took out an outfit and went into the washroom to get freshen up for the day.

Anushka's Point of view:-

After calling out to Anu ..I went downstairs and plopped down on the couch and mom gave me a cup of coffee "Morning child" and I greeted back "A very good morning mom.." with a cheerful smile.

"I ..am just leaving so you're gonna tell Anu to eat properly before going okay?" She said to me while searching for her car keys. "Like she's gonna listen to me" she rolled her eyes at me "You're her elder sister.." and I rose my eyebrow "Yaa.. that's unfortunate mom.." and she laughed at this while I stood on my coffee looking at the magazine.

I took up the phone when I heard it ringing and answered it still looking at the magazine.
"Good Morning Love... now wake up" I sighed keeping the magazine down
"Mr. Puri... I am already up and so is my sister..we won't be late for the recording okay" and I heard him chuckling and I smiled to myself.

"I know.. I know...Well you sure..she'll do it?" He asked in a worried voice but I myself am not sure.
"Well... she's ready to do so...but.." I kept searching for words but couldn't find anything.
" I noticed her yesterday...you sure.. she's okay?" I nodded as mom waved a bye to me and I replied "I know Samar she's not.." and I heard him saying again "Well... didn't you look at her ..." But I interrupted him "I also saw Sanam...he is so different now...take care of him ...." And the answer he gave me was only a "hmm"
"Did you think of anything?" He asked me and I sipped my coffee "Uhm.. I am but.. I don't know how to do it...why don't you ask Keshu" I suggested and he laughed "Ya.. he's gonna surely find some way to get them back together"
"Come early okay..." And I giggled asking "Why's that?". I walked to the kitchen with my mug and kept it in the sink."I... just wanted to see you"
I sat on the counter there "Don't looke at me like that..or some day you won't be able to see me" but he answered back in a second "Shut up.. Don't say like that..." I could imagine his face. "Okay..okay..sorry I will see you soon" and I heard him "Hmm okay" and he cutted off.

He gets so serious when I talk like this... I still remember how he used to get worried at small things and he was nearly into depression due to someone. I hope everything's fine with Samar because he doesn't even show it to me.

On hearing footsteps I got down from the counter and rushed to the drawing room "Morning Di" and I gave Anu a smile of mine to return her greeting.

"You look nice by the way.. " she complimented "Thank..... you"
"Waise bahen kiski hai?" She pushed her hair back looking at me making me laugh.