Love Lessons

👆👆👆 Bae in white...🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Aren't the guys looking lot in the video below? Sanam as usual with his two weapons hottness and cuteness at the same time.. and Keshu was attacking with his mischievous expressions... Venky was Groovy like always..

P.S* Mr. Samar Puri...you can't be so hot cause your name is Samar🔥🔥🔥

Enjoy Guys...
Loads of love 💞💞💞
Sanam's point of view:-

I woke up rubbing my eyes when I felt sunlight on them... I ruffle my messy hair...and I stand up and I looked at the time,
7:20...

Wait , what!!! 7:20?

I run into the washroom taking my clothes in a hurry ...
Beta..late hai aaj!!!

'''''''''''''''

I sit on the table where Keshav was sitting with Venky having coffee and Keshu was attacking pasta and I gave Venky a smile in return when he greeted me with a bright smile and a slight nod.

I won't ask about Samar cause I just saw him checking on Anushka... I looked around at nothing in particular.. he's Worried about something.
The thoughts about his weird behaviour again invaded my brain ...he is not going to tell us.. I know him that much.

"Sanam ... what's going on..are you going to stare in space all day long?" Keshu asked me and I looked at the sandwich in front of me.

I sighed softly looking at it before I took my first bite.
"Accha...we were going to plan for that collaboration right?" And I was gaping at Venky when he shook his head a clear "No" and I ask "But why?"

"Anu.. postponed it.."
Keshu said as he finished his plate.
"Uhmm.... okay but why?"

They shrugged their shoulders while I looked around for no one in particular and I suddenly saw Shirley waving at me...and I have her a smile.

She came over and introduced one of her friends to us ..."Hi Neha" I smiled at the girl behind her and she nodded quietly at me with a bright smile.

"Neha ..you have your breakfast with Sanam okay..?" Shirley told her and she sat on a chair in front of me .

Venky and Keshav left us alone...as I started chatting with her...and we asked a few questions about each other.

I suddenly saw Anu....past Neha's shoulders while she was telling me something and she asked "Someone's there?" And I said "No-no..no one "
And gave her a smile.

I again glanced at Anu and she looks breathtaking like always but something's different she's glaring at us...Is she thinking?
She's looking really beautiful with her floral off shoulder and denim...but she's not looking at me.. she's noticing me with her and my actions.
This amused me and I tried not to laugh while I gulped a whole glass of water.

She stood from her table banging the cash without even having her breakfast and I laugh as she hitted herself while banging the table.
I chuckled while acting like laughing on Neha's joke and I hi fied her.
I took care that she saw it.

Okay.. she's on fire now...She left the restaurant show while mumbling something and tugging her black waves behind her ears.

I shifted my focus on Neha and I asked..."Neha..can you do me a favor?"