A Glance at the Past

Sanam's Point of View:-

Smashing out from the door
I start running from my room...

Yaar woh nervously kuch kar na le..

I thought while running ..
I don't know why is she so scared there must be something.
I need to find out that What had happened with them..

I collide with someone...
"Sorry for that..." I look at him once as I recognize him as Samar ....
But he's in a hurry and I am too busy..

Leaving him I run towards the room in the dim light.
I can still hear the voices of people complaining and getting out of their rooms.

I smashed the door and it swings open while I saw her in a state of dillema .
I really need to find out about this.. What happened with them?

"Don't cry... I am here" I say in a low tone and she ran towards my voice and she wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my chest.

No ... I don't want to see you like this.She broke out crying and I embrace her and she hugged me more tightly.

I hug back her tightly... While I ran my hand on her back to help her calm down.

"Shhhh.. I am here Anu"
"Don't cry... I am just here with you..." And I wipe the tears from her face.She refused to leave me while I hold her close.

I start taking her towards the door with me...

"They were trying to kill him..."

What???

I stopped in my way and I looked down at her and I ask her "Whom...?"

She looked up towards me ....
"M.. my Dad" and I cupped her face with my hands which were warm from her tears.

"Who was trying to kill him...?"
I ask her while trying not to put any pressure on her.
She clutched my arms and feel down on her knees causing me to kneel down with her

"Hey hey.."

I hold her from the shoulders and she says,

"I.. I don't know..Who... and I don't know why!!!" ...
She said between the sobs..
She can't answer right now.. and I say "Okay okay...calm down"

I see the situation in which she is and she is not in the state to tell me anything..

"Something is just settled in her mind which she remembers when she is in Dark..."

I look down at Her again and a soft sigh came out of my lips.
I can't see her like this..
I scooped up her in my arms but she didn't try to protest to get away instead she clutched my shoulder.

I stood up and steadily start  going to the  to the door and I stopped in the hallway..
Where I kept her down steadily while she wiped her tears and some more people gathered there.

Suddenly The lights were back while all of us tried to adjust to the sudden bright lights.

I see Samar along with Anushka standing there and we exchanged a 'What's going on?' Look with other.

Suddenly I their around and see Shirley and Piyush standing looking at us and I all "What?" And Shirley says "I think you were telling me something in the elevator?" While she crossed her arms.

In the elevator.....
Oh...Shit!!!
And I look at my arms around Anu ... While she looked up at me and we moved a little bit away and I put my hands in my pocket.