Locked up

So ... Excited?...
Okay then go ahead...but don't forget to tell me your favorite thing.. Please.

Sanam's Point of view:-

"I like the girl too..."

I turned around to see a guy holding her arms and his hands slide down to her palms and I glared at him...How dare he!!!

"No bro Not the girl"

"Listen up man.. Don't try to act smart...If we want her ,it means we want her...What are you going to do with this beauty"

I close my fists in frustration and I freeze when I felt a gun at my shoulder.

I see the man trying to hold her while she struggled with him and I shout "Don't touch her..."
And I hear from my back,
"Oh hero....shant rehna.."

I raise my hands slowly in surrender but when I felt him loosing his grip on the gun , I grabbed his wrist and the gun fell down and I punched him in the face but some guys held both my hands and then I jumped to kicked him and I knocked him out.

I started to feel unconcious andi see everything blurry... and I hold my head...
Why?...
what Happened suddenly ... And I suddenly remembered when someone injected something in my arm...

"Ouchhh!!!!..Sanam!!"
I heard Anu's voice from my side but my vision had faded.

But I held her in my arms and I felt that she had already blacked out ...... and I feel someone's pulling her and I tightened up my grip on her.

...................

...........................
.......................................*

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw a big... godown or something which I don't know...I looked around hurriedly and I see Anu still unconscious on my shoulder and let out a relevied sigh when I saw her face.

I tried to get my hands in front ... and I pulled them..why can't I bring my hands in the front..

"Crap!!"

I whispered in frustrating when I realized that my hands were tied together with each other using chains and locked.

I looked around when I hear some people laughing but they are a bit away from here ....
Kya karun yaar ..

Mera phone bhi Meri pocket mein hi you Hai...
I looked down at her and I tried to shake her and I finally bring my face near hers ....

"Kya karun Kaise uthau?!!"

She will think that I am thinking about romance right now...toh phir kaise uthau?

No... I think I should just try ...and I inhaled deeply and I crashed my lips on hers and i start deepening it and suddenly I heard her moaning and I pulled away... while she was panting heavily and she says "Thank God it was you. "

Okay I'll be honest... I was enjoying it.. even if we are in a problem right now.

I would never let anyone else take this opportunity... and she asked
"What were you doing?" And I looked down.
"Yaar I was... I mean you were not breathing.." and she raised her eyebrows..."Accha..? This was not that..."

And I sigh and I say
"Aree!!! woh I was trying to get you up.." and she says "Then you could have used your hands.." and I say "Okay then...show me which hands?" And she says "These hands..." While she struggled with pulling her hands ..

I knew her hands were also tied like me.. and I say "And there was nothing wrong about it... I am your boyfriend... Miss" And she says.."Can we try something...now instead of arguing about this?"