Tangled

Sanam's Point of view:-

I was suddenly awake by some sounds and found a air hostess just passing by... I tried to get into sleep mode again as I shifted in my seat towards my left side and find Anu still sleeping with her head on my shoulder.

I noticed her shivering and looked around and finally I saw her blanket on her side as I took it as I cover her and she clutched it tightly.

Ha..ha. Girls look cute like this.

I smiled at her looks while I tucked a few strands of her behind her ear and she moved a little.

Oh oh.. She's gonna wake up..

I fastly lied down taking my blanket over me and try to act like I am sleeping.

Time to check my acting skills.
Let's see what she does..

She fluttered open her gorgeous eyes and looked up at me while I tried not to let her know that I am awake.
I shut my eyes again ... And I open them a little bit...

She realizes that she had used me as her pillow the whole time and she starts trying to get up as she keeps her hands on my jacket.
She tries to move away from me..

Oh god, I knew it!!!

Suddenly I felt a little bit pull and It forced my eyes to open and I look at her leaning on me and found that her hair got stuck and Tangled in my locket ..
Oh,so this was that pull.. and she says as she stood in front of me,

"sorry. I don't know how.."
I nod at Anu assuring her that i didn't got irritated by this as she nods and she tried to get her hair out.

I see Around ...all the people sleeping.. Wonder what Bhai is doing... Well he is with Anushka.

haa!!! this will get over ,I can't forget this flight.

I got out from my thoughts and found her still struggling with the locket... And I decided to give it a try.
I started to help her with the same thing ... Trying that I don't hurt her.

Whenever our hands touched she took them back... As I tried to untangle my locket.

I notice she's getting tiresome standing and leaning trying to untangle them.
I look at her and when her eyes meet mine she asked  by raising her eyebrows.

I signal her to sit and she rolled her eyes at me irritated as she tugged some flicks of her hair from her face behind her ear and start it again and I noticed her knees getting weak from leaning for about nearly half an hour.

She is a very stubborn one ..
I thought as I got hold of her wrist and pulled her on me as she gasped a little due to the jerk.

Now I smiled at her as she noticed our position and I saw her blushing.
I just love making her blush..

She is on me now and she glares at me and I say with a smirk..
"You wanna Untangle them right?" She nodded and started again.

Suddenly a air hostess came near us as she asked "Any problem Sir?".. And I say ..
"no Actually Anu is the problem" and I turn to her mischecviosly as she glares at me again.

I laughed as she asks "Do you want me to help you ..?" And I say,
"No..no.. actually she's my Girlfriend..so we are fine.."

I can feel Anu staring at me now
and the hostess smiles and says
"You make a great couple.."

She walks away and I get back to her as she says ,
"Girlfriend?"
And I nodded at her and she asked
" From When?
And I say
"From Always.."